014: Didn't you agree to be a good child?

Chapter 14

After Gu Wuji came out of the kitchen, the remaining few people looked at him with admiration. Now no one discriminated against Gu Wuji like on the first day... It's better to say that those who discriminated against him are basically dead.

Peng Haocang felt that Gu Wuji was very hidden. It seemed that Gu Wuji could easily solve everything, but how could it be so? This is a real ghost world where people are killed, not a game!

If he had been alone on the third floor and met the ghost baby, his life would probably have been explained there. And Gu Wuji didn't know how many dangers he had experienced up there, but he could come back like nothing happened. He must have a very powerful life-saving thing on him! It stands to

reason that such a person should be very shrewd, but... Peng Haocang still felt that Gu Wuji was a very warm and kind person who seemed to have a different brain circuit from normal people.

Thinking of Gu Wuji's real identity, Peng Haocang was shocked and broke out in a cold sweat. Could it be that this was all disguised by the other party with superb acting skills? Even he was affected invisibly! Peng Haocang once again felt the horror of Gu Wuji.

Gu Wuji noticed that Peng Haocang seemed to have been looking at him and gave him a kind smile.

Peng Haocang suddenly broke out in a cold sweat, feeling that his identity and purpose might have been known by Gu Wuji.

It was already dusk, and everyone finished dinner and gathered in Peng Haocang's room.

Gu Wuji explained what he had seen. When everyone heard that there were suspected other ghosts in the hotel, their faces became much uglier. So many people had died in this ordinary hotel, and what other ghosts were there?

Peng Haocang's face was the most subtle. He realized that this copy was much different from what he knew... Wrong information is the most fatal, and it will die faster than knowing nothing. It seems that someone in the organization does not want him to leave alive.

But he will never die here! Peng Haocang subconsciously looked at Gu Wuji, secretly thinking about how he should gain his trust.

"I think the clue to leave the copy must be in that room, but I tried, and I can't open the door without a key." Gu Wuji said.

The girl quickly spoke up when she heard this, "I noticed before that the old lady behind the counter once put a bunch of keys in the drawer. I guess the key to the third floor is also in there."

"If we force the keys, there will definitely be a dispute. If we are not careful, we will be judged as attacking the other party, and then we will be in trouble." Another man said worriedly.

What's more terrifying is that even if we don't touch the other party and snatch the keys, who knows if the old woman will suddenly turn into a ghost and attack?

"It seems that we can only find a way to lure her away." Peng Haocang thought for a while and said: "But since we came, the old woman has been sitting behind the counter and has not moved at all. Just now, no matter what I said, she was indifferent."

"Then maybe we can see if we can go tonight while they are sleeping?" Sun Shi said in a low voice, looking unconfident about his proposal.

"But it's too dangerous to go out at night. Who knows if we will encounter the other ghost that Xiao Gu mentioned. According to my experience, although you can get a lot of clues in the dungeon at night, it is also the most dangerous. If you are not careful, you will die here." Peng Haocang rejected this proposal.

The others seemed to have recalled some unpleasant memories, and their faces turned ugly.

"But time is running out. Although it seems like it's about to end, if we can't find the truth about what happened in the hotel..." In order to show his value in front of Gu Wuji, Peng Haocang no longer cared about so much, and said in a serious tone: "The system never issues useless tasks. According to my guess, if we can't find the truth, these ghosts will lose the constraints of the rules and will kill us directly on the fifth day."