068: Is he here for the farm stay?

Chapter 68 The Sixth Dungeon

The next day, Gu Wuji and Qi Yunxiu were found by the mass grave.

After being awakened by the villagers sent by the village chief, the two realized that they had finally left that strange space.

The villagers looked at the two with a subtle look, probably wondering how they had survived a night in this broken place, and then said: "The village chief seems to be looking for you today, go later."

The villagers left in a hurry, obviously unwilling to stay here for long.

Gu Wuji and Qi Yunxiu got up, only to feel that their minds were still vaguely groggy, as if they had slept for a long time.

"Thank you so much for yesterday." Gu Wuji looked at Qi Yunxiu and held his hand again, "Are your injuries healed? Do you want me to take another look?"

Qi Yunxiu's face suddenly turned red when Gu Wuji held his hand. He subconsciously wanted to shake it off, but he couldn't bear to do so. He could only say dryly, "It's completely healed. I, I should thank you." Qi Yunxiu

almost fainted at the end. He didn't remember what happened. He only remembered the warm and comfortable feeling of the healing power being used on himself... He also felt vaguely that Gu Wuji seemed to have given him the chance to escape in the end.

Fortunately, both of them returned safely at this time.

Gu Wuji looked at the lonely graves behind him with a complicated expression. He collected some wild flowers from the surroundings and placed them in front of the graves.

"Thank you so much." He spoke in a low voice, not knowing whether the red-clothed female ghost could hear him.

If the female ghost hadn't helped them last night, their lives would have probably been lost there.

Although he still didn't know what the other party was in this copy, Gu Wuji felt that he should investigate those families who had married off girls. They would have left photos.

If he saw the photos, he would definitely recognize them.

Qi Yunxiu said, "What do you think we encountered last night?"

"I can't say for sure." Gu Wuji frowned, "Although it seems like an illusion, it is still very real. But everything inside is subtly different from the outside world... It doesn't even feel like the same place to me."

"Even with my eyes, I can't see anything unusual... It's better to say that this village is already very abnormal." Qi Yunxiu said solemnly, "But there is definitely something wrong with the village chief."

After all, in the strange space yesterday, the only person who retained his consciousness was the village chief. The other villagers were all in a daze, just like NPCs in a real game.

"But the village chief won't do anything now." Gu Wuji said, "Let's go, the others should be waiting...if they are not dead yet."

The two left the mass grave, and a few shadows emerged from the mist behind them, looking at their backs from afar.

"Do you want to know about my eye?" Qi Yunxiu had never told anyone about it, but at this moment he suddenly had the urge to confide in others.

"I'll listen to what you want to say." Gu Wuji said.

"That happened when I was a newcomer. I went to a primary dungeon, but I was particularly unlucky that time. The evil spirit that appeared in it was actually only a part of it. Its main body was a terrifying existence in the advanced dungeon." Qi Yunxiu muttered. Gu