087: We need to care for these ghosts as if they were our companions.

Chapter 87 The Seventh Dungeon

What exactly is this place? Will there be danger in the past? What will happen if I open this coffin?

Such thoughts that would normally occur did not appear in Gu Wuji's mind at this time. He just slowly stretched out his hand and wanted to open the coffin.

But at the moment when his hand touched the surface of the coffin, a rune that could not be seen by the naked eye suddenly flashed on the back of Gu Wuji's hand. Unspeakable pain suddenly hit him. Gu Wuji suddenly opened his eyes and woke up directly from the dream.

"What was that just now? Am I dreaming again?" Even Gu Wuji had cold sweat dripping down his forehead.

He also found that he didn't know when he started to have some strange dreams every time he was in the dungeon, and they were all extremely dangerous. If he was not careful, he would give his life in the dream.

But considering that this is a supernatural dungeon, this is also a very common thing. Maybe everyone will dream about it. In a way, it also provides some clues that he usually doesn't investigate.

If it weren't for the lines on his hand suddenly... Gu Wuji looked at the back of his hand. He had never thought that the evil god mark, which had threatened his life in the past, would save him in such a copy.

"This is probably because the villain boss of the supernatural copy is incompatible with it."

Thinking of the hall in the dream, Gu Wuji was completely sure that this was the place that would appear in this castle, and the coffin that gave people a very terrifying feeling was inextricably linked to this copy.

"It seems that I should still investigate."

Gu Wuji thought secretly. At this time, two ghosts came back from the door. They were the two that Gu Wuji had sent to investigate in the castle before. As soon

as they entered the door, the female ghost attached to Gu Wuji exuded a terrifying momentum. Seeing the waves of resentment that were materialized behind Gu Wuji, the two ghosts were frightened and knelt in front of Gu Wuji.

Gu Wuji hurriedly said: "These two ghosts are my people. They have no ill intentions."

The murderous aura of the female ghost disappeared, and the room returned to peace. Now the ghost girl's obsession depends on Gu Wuji to complete it. How could she tolerate other ghosts doing anything to Gu Wuji?

Seeing this, the two ghosts were even more afraid of Gu Wuji.

They just went out to investigate for one night, but Gu Wuji actually took the ghosts here for his own use. What a terrible person he is! Fortunately, they had already wisely abandoned the dark and joined the light, otherwise they would be killed by him in a minute. By the way, the

two ghosts also completely let go of the idea of ​​hiding some information before. They dared not guarantee that the ghost girl knew what they said, and they all told what they had investigated.

"Many places in this castle are guarded by ghosts, and they are all controlled ghosts who have no mind and only know how to attack. It is difficult for us to enter. So we only explored some roads outside."

"It is certain that most of the servants and kitchen staff are just ordinary people. They are very cautious and will not rashly leave the first floor."

"Then did you go upstairs to take a look?" Gu Wuji asked, after all, the ghost girl could not leave this floor alone.

"Of course not." Both ghosts looked trembling with fear. "There is an extremely terrifying atmosphere upstairs. There must be something very dangerous there, and there are also many powerful beings. You'd better not go up..."