054: He saw...

Chapter 54 The Fifth Copy

"That's because he's not a normal person!" Wei An's face was covered in cold sweat. "He's been crazy since I met him! I sent him to the mental hospital for his own good!"

"What?" Gu Wuji raised his eyebrows. He could feel that what he said was true. "What did he do to make you feel that way?"

"It's his pursuit. He always seemed to want to complete a painting he liked, but he was never satisfied no matter what... If he didn't succeed, he would do anything. And those who were painted by him would start to encounter some strange things."

Wei An's face was still faintly fearful, and he continued: "Who knew what would happen if he was sent in! I have already given him enough money so that he can paint in the hospital! But his ability has become stronger in the mental hospital." "Then didn't

you kill him together with the people in the mental hospital?" Gu Wuji said.

"How is that possible!" Wei An looked at Gu Wuji in disbelief, "How could I do such a thing!"

"After all, you still have to rely on him for a living." Brother Hong commented.

"That's true." Wei An gritted his teeth and said, "I was planning to give him the money! The mental hospital contacted me and told me that he was in trouble. I had an art exhibition to prepare, so I planned to go there in a few days... Who knew that he died inexplicably that night!"

"So it seems that you may also be the protagonist in his portrait." Gu Wuji nodded, but he was also a little confused.

From the time he entered the dungeon until now, he has not seen a portrait with him as the protagonist... I originally thought that it was rare to encounter such a thing, so I must take a photo to commemorate it.

Wei An's face showed fear. What Gu Wuji said was indeed right. He could feel that something had been binding him to this hospital. It was impossible for him to leave. He could only stay here with the ghosts of these patients. He would go crazy if time went on!

"What about the portraits from the outside world?" Xiao Liu asked hurriedly. She was still frightened by the paintings she had just seen. "Do you have that ability?"

Wei An's face turned ugly again. "If I really had that ability, you would have been dead. All I can do is draw the corpses and kill people..."

Originally everything was very successful, but who knew that the monster would turn against the outsiders, making him unable to pretend.

"But my corpses are really well drawn, right? Look at how scared you guys were before."

Xiao Liu: "..."

"Then do you know where the most terrifying ghost in this place is now?" Gu Wuji finally asked this key question.

"I don't know." Wei An's voice was a little trembling. "I haven't seen him since I appeared in this copy."

"Okay, that's about the same question." Gu Wuji nodded. "For safety reasons, I will let you go when we leave this copy." Wei An

finally breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that he had finally gotten away with it, and he was not afraid of Gu Wuji beating him up again.

He actually had one last thing to hide, but why should he tell all those things to these living people? Just let them go and find their own way to death.

After all, no one can leave this place!

Gu Wuji and others were looking for information in the dean's office. Xiao Liu looked at the safe in front of him in embarrassment, "We don't know the password here at all."