095: Everyone: "???"

Chapter 95

After putting down his phone, Gu Wuji began to think about what he was going to pretend to be.

Since he was going to pretend, he had to do his best. After all, this was related to a big deal. Although the mirror could play a very strong role, if he wanted to pretend the most thoroughly, he had to disguise his gender like the previous copy.

Gu Wuji quickly made up his mind.

Soon after, Cheng Jia received a request from Gu Wuji to buy a set of women's clothes.

Cheng Jia's phone almost fell to the ground. He was shocked to the extreme. Who was this person! He actually contacted Master Gu when he didn't know, and Master Gu even wanted to give him clothes? ! Master Gu even stayed at home every day!

... Could it be that the master also has his own way of making friends?

... It can't be an online relationship!

... It's terrible. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was very likely!

Although he was extremely curious, out of respect for Master Gu, Cheng Jia couldn't gossip about who Master Gu was going to give it to, and whether he would be deceived by the person he was dating online!

But he was so anxious that he had to complete Gu Wuji's instructions, and at the same time comforted himself that things would never turn out like that. Master Gu was definitely not the kind of person who would be deceived by an online lover... 

As for the people monitoring in the opposite apartment, they saw that Gu Wuji was so dead at home every day, and their attention had been diverted a lot, and they ran to concentrate on playing games. As a result, when it was dark, they realized that Gu Wuji was no longer in the house. 

............ ...... 

When Xia Yangshuo saw someone in the underground parking lot, his expression was extremely cold. After all, there were too many people who seemed to stick to him for no reason, not to mention that the other party looked extremely ordinary, so he didn't even want to pay attention to him. 

It was not until the woman in front of him patted his shoulder nonchalantly and called his name that Xia Yangshuo suddenly realized that this woman was as tall as him, and seemed very familiar with him? 

"Master Gu! No, that's not right, are you Master Gu's sister?" Xia Yangshuo didn't know how to express his feelings in words. 

Although he asked Gu Wuji to disguise himself, he didn't expect that he had changed a person! He couldn't believe this.

"I am Gu Wuji." Gu Wuji said as he got into the car. Xia Yangshuo suppressed his shock and got into the car as well, telling the driver in front to rush to the destination. 

"You, this dress? Was it bought by that guy Cheng Jia?" 

Xia Yangshuo couldn't help but ask tentatively. In fact, he had already confirmed it. After all, how could this skirt with a small white flower look like Master Gu's taste? Although Cheng Jia's taste was okay, even if he was a gay, he was also very fascinated by the aesthetics of women's clothing. His taste was completely that of a straight man, or a straight man cancer... Gu Wuji nodded. 

Xia Yangshuo cursed Cheng Jia, the eternal sinner, in his heart, what a good thing he had done! Seeing that Master Gu's women's clothing was so exquisite, if he could wear a more tasteful dress and dress up well, everyone he met at the banquet today would definitely be envious and jealous of him... 

But now he didn't know what was going on, and he didn't know if it was because of the disguise, but he actually felt that Master Gu's appearance was ordinary, and he was just an ordinary woman no matter how he looked at her.