098: Master Gu is a man favored by several evil spirits!

Chapter 98

The others were also in a daze. They were speechless because of what was happening. After all, they actually saw the Ning family using such vulgar words to flirt with Master Gu! 

For a moment, everyone's impression of the Ning family became subtle.

Xia Yangshuo, the only one who knew Gu Wuji's real gender, could not help but fall into silence.

Gu Wuji was relieved. The other party did not discover his true identity, which proved that the disguise props obtained from the system were really reliable. He could use them more in the future.

As for what the other party said, Gu Wuji did not care too much. He was about to perfunctorily pass it over, but the ghost of the waiter in front of him suddenly had a distorted expression and wailed in extreme pain.

Gu Wuji did not have time to continue talking nonsense with this Ning family member. He quickly held down the ghost and asked: "Wait, are you okay? Do you know who killed you?" 

After all, it must not be just a coincidence that this ghost appeared in this place. His car accident was probably related to the person behind the scenes.

However, the person behind the Cheng family's incident was obviously from the Ning family, but Ning Yang in front of him seemed to be unaware of it. Gu Wuji looked at him thoughtfully, realizing that he seemed to be involved in some trouble again.

The ghost not only looked painful, but also had a crazy look in his eyes after listening to Gu Wuji's words. He covered his head and wailed: "No, I don't know... Don't ask me... I can't remember... That man will kill me..."

Gu Wuji hurriedly tried to use magic to remove the curse on the ghost, but after he took action, the system prompted that the power of the contract on the ghost in front of him was too strong and it was no longer within his ability to solve it.

"Oh no..." Gu Wuji held the ghost tightly, but before he could do anything, the other party's body showed signs of disintegration.

"It seems that this ghost has been raised by someone." Ning Yang, who was standing next to him, looked at the ghost and his expression suddenly became serious.

"Originally, he was just an ordinary ghost, but he became more powerful in the process. However, he also developed a close connection with the person who raised the ghost. If he violated any restrictions set by the person who raised the ghost, his soul would even be scattered."

When he mentioned the ghost, he suddenly became serious, and he was completely different from before, which made everyone a little unresponsive.

Gu Wuji's face turned ugly when he heard it, and he immediately let go of the ghost. At this moment, the mirror on the wall suddenly shattered.

 At the moment when everyone's attention was attracted, the ghost in front of Gu Wuji merged into the black mist in the mirror and completely disappeared.

This speed was so fast that none of them could stop it, and the black mist was about to dissipate. 

The tied female ghost immediately showed a look of joy, as if she wanted to escape together.

Gu Wuji suddenly stepped forward a few steps and wanted to take out the pocket watch. He realized that if the two ghosts ran away at this time, things would probably develop to an even more unimaginable level.

But just as his hand pressed the system space, an invisible force pressed on him, making Gu Wuji completely unable to move, as if a hand was pressing on his hand.

At this time, Gu Wuji even seemed to see a shadow around his body, but the other party disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Although this abnormality only lasted for a few breaths, and even no one else noticed that there was anything wrong with Gu Wuji, the abnormality was over.