107: He was found

Chapter 107 The Eighth Copy

But Gu Wuji maintained a calm expression on his face, "Calculating the time, it should be about time."

"What did you say?" The ghost looked at him in surprise, and then sneered, "This house is completely under my control. It's impossible for you to deceive me."

"Of course I didn't lie to you." Gu Wuji looked at the other party, "But didn't you feel it? The fire on the first floor. If this continues, your most perfect painting will be burned in the flames."

The ghost didn't take it seriously at first, but then he felt something and his face suddenly changed, "What did you do?!"

"Nothing." Rong Qingman's mocking voice sounded: "It's just a little trick."

In the morning, Gu Wuji took advantage of the time when he went for a walk with Rong Qingman, and the two of them did some tricks at the entrance on the first floor.

At that time, Gu Wuji had already doubted the ghost, so he left everything to Rong Qingman to prevent the ghost from noticing what they were doing.

As a player who was about to upgrade to a high-level dungeon, it was not difficult for him to control the timing of the fire and the intensity of the fire, not to mention that Gu Wuji had already prepared the matches.

As for whether the flame could continue to burn, there was absolutely no problem. After all, this was originally the world in the painting. Gu Wuji guessed that if he continued to let it go, the whole painting would probably be burned like the abandoned hospital.

"You!!" The ghost looked at Gu Wuji with a strong murderous intent, "I kill you here, and it will be the same if I go back..."

"Really?" Gu Wuji looked at him, "I think there is not enough time. A little later, the painting may not be complete. Is this still the perfect painting in your mind, or is it something you think can defeat Jin Yu?"

The ghost was barely able to maintain a calm state, but when he heard Gu Wuji mention Jin Yu, he seemed to be enraged, and even had difficulty maintaining his human form. He glanced at Gu Wuji angrily several times, and his body still penetrated the black fog behind him, obviously going to the first floor.

Gu Wuji breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that this painting was extremely important to the ghost. Unfortunately, he was afraid that taking down the painting would cause the ghost to kill someone in advance. Otherwise, it would be a good idea to use it to threaten the ghost.

Then he turned his head and looked over. Everyone was still being entangled by the statues. These statues were very strange. They would not move when others were looking at them, but as long as someone's eyes were not focused on them, they would get closer to the people around them.

What's more terrifying is that they are all carved very delicately. At first glance, they look like real people, and people even doubt whether they are really filled with human souls.

This makes other players miserable. Unfortunately, their abilities are not enough to destroy these statues. They can only keep dodging, fearing that they will be touched by these statues.

As for Rong Qingman, although he was not entangled by the statues, he was not the kind of person who would help others out. He just nervously searched around for information about the truth of this copy.

After all, the ghost below just went to put out the fire and might come back here at any minute. If the main task is not completed before then

, things will be troublesome. Gu Wuji looked at these statues and couldn't help but fall into silence. After all, they looked too familiar. He had bumped into them once before at Jin Yu's house.