021: The evil ghost is so ashamed and angry

Chapter 21 The Third Dungeon (1)

Gu Wuji followed Austin into the cabin, attracting the attention of countless passersby along the way, which made the employer extremely satisfied.

The others began to search the ship. They were no longer newcomers, and they knew that they could not waste a single minute in a dungeon like this, and they had to quickly find clues related to the main plot.

It was no coincidence that Austin chose Gu Wuji. He chose Gu Wuji based on his appearance. He flirted with Gu Wuji along the way.

Of course, Gu Wuji was indifferent to this, and his expression did not change. He just maintained the basic qualities of a bodyguard and nodded continuously, as if he agreed with what the other party said.

Austin felt disappointed, thinking that although this bodyguard looked good, his personality was too boring, which was a waste of a good face.

The destination of the two was the swimming pool on the deck.

Gu Wuji was observing the surroundings along the way. Although he always felt uncomfortable, the surrounding environment was obviously normal to the extreme. No matter how he observed, he could not find anything wrong.

When turning the corner, a brown-haired young man suddenly appeared on the opposite side, followed by two muscular men. When they saw Auston, they taunted him, "Isn't this Master Auston? How come you have fallen to this point, and you still have such a weak bodyguard? Others would think he was some kind of male lover."

Auston's face was not very good. He didn't expect to meet Jack, who usually didn't get along with him. However, he also admitted that he chose this bodyguard because of his appearance, and he must not offend him now.

"This has nothing to do with you, we are in a hurry now, get out of the way."

Gu Wuji: "..."

"What. Do you think you can leave?" Jack sneered and asked the bodyguards behind him to take action, "Go! Teach our Master Auston's little bodyguard a lesson."

The two muscular men immediately walked towards Gu Wuji with a grim smile. In their opinion, this opponent could be easily beaten to death.

Auston's face was extremely ugly. He opened his mouth and wanted Gu Wuji to retreat first, but he watched Gu Wuji walk towards the two muscular men... He almost thought the other party was crazy.

...

When Gu Wuji knocked down the other party's two bodyguards with one hand, the scene fell into silence.

Jack looked extremely ugly, and he forced a smile with difficulty, "I didn't expect that Master Austin's bodyguards were so powerful. Let's go!"

He was probably scared, so he turned around and walked quickly to the passage on the side. The two bodyguards also staggered to follow him, fearing that they would encounter danger if they stayed a little longer.

Auston was now much more satisfied with Gu Wuji. He felt that he had a good vision and completely forgot his evaluation when he failed to tease him before.

"I didn't expect you to have such strength. It seems that I didn't choose the wrong person."

Gu Wuji nodded.

Speaking of which, it is also problematic that Master Austin came to the cruise ship. Since he hired so many bodyguards, it is obvious that he knew that there were dangers on the ship.

"Master Austin, why did you come to this ship?" Gu Wuji felt that it was his good habit to ask questions whenever there was a problem. Besides, the other party should have a good impression of him now to the point where he could answer questions. "You should know that there is something wrong with this ship."