097: May I have the honor of knowing your name?

Chapter 97

At this time, everyone looked at each other, and they were shocked beyond words.

Xia Yangshuo was the first to rush out and said excitedly, "Master Gu, you are worthy of it. Those ghosts must have been scared away."

Gu Wuji was still at a loss. Hearing this, he couldn't help but feel that his reputation was damaged. Is he really that fierce? How could he scare away ghosts?

And everyone's impression of Gu Wuji has completely changed.

The man surnamed Yuan and Master Cen looked at Gu Wuji with amazement. Even those geniuses they knew who had extremely powerful means had never shown such amazing strength. They even felt that even the people from the Ning family and the Bai family might not be able to win against Gu Wuji.

As for those people from the Xia family, they all wanted to come over to steal his girlfriend, and they kept flattering and praising him, praising Gu Wuji to the sky. 

Of course, they were indeed shocked by the scene just now. Even if they were praising him, they felt that they were praising him very truthfully, and there was no resistance in their hearts.

"Now we have finally solved some of the ghosts in this house." 

Master Cen said: "Next, we just need to force out the hanged female ghost and completely solve her, and we can get out smoothly."

Although there is obviously a person behind the scenes who is manipulating everything, they are very aware of their own strength. If they insist on fighting that person behind the scenes, they don't know how much they will lose.

Gu Wuji felt that it made sense. He had failed several times before... But this time he will definitely not have any problems again! 

He will definitely be able to save this female ghost and purify it. "What we need to think about now is how to force the female ghost out." 

At this point, Master Cen also shut up. After all, such an important matter must be let Gu Wuji, who is obviously the most powerful person present, speak. If he says something rashly, it will be bad if the other party turns his face and is ruthless. The others are also very sensible, and they admire Gu Wuji very much at this time. 

They just think that this person is simply a master among masters! 

The previous performance of not knowing anything must be a disguise. Xia Pengyun, who had just humiliated Gu Wuji, was now trembling all over and wished he could get into the ground. He actually humiliated such a master. Was there something wrong with his brain? 

His only hope now was that Master Gu would not bother with him... When he could leave here, he would definitely go and apologize. Everyone looked at Gu Wuji with admiration, hoping that he could come up with a solution that would hit the nail on the head. 

"Then what should we do?" 

Gu Wuji didn't notice the atmosphere in the venue at all, nor did he notice the eagerness in the eyes of others looking at him. He just looked at Master Cen and asked, "Master Cen, what do you think?" 

Gu Wuji himself didn't specialize in these things. He still thought he was a person in the entertainment industry! How could he know how to call out a hanged female ghost? Master Cen was extremely moved. 

He was not a fool. 

How could he believe that someone could scare away the ghost in the mirror, but he couldn't force out the female ghost? 

Master Gu must have said such a thing to save his face! This is a real hermit master.

 Master Cen's favorable impression of Gu Wuji immediately soared.