075: The Sixth Instance (Final) - Will you stay with me?

Chapter 75 The Sixth Dungeon (End)

The village chief saw that Gu Wuji seemed to be a little shaken, and felt that he had seized the opportunity, so he immediately said: "In fact, I also admire you. If you take off the wedding dress now, you can solve the current trouble..."

At this time, the ghost in front of Gu Wuji was busy dealing with the mountain god and had no extra energy to deal with others. If Gu Wuji turned against him at this time, it would obviously cause a great blow to the other party and even affect the current situation.

"Village chief, I'm so sorry." Gu Wuji said: "Of course I believe him. Even if he is not your son, he is definitely not a bad person."

At this time, a female ghost bit the village chief again fiercely, tearing off a piece of his soul. The village chief's face changed drastically in pain. He was completely panicked and gritted his teeth and said: "If you change your mind, I am willing to give you part of the power of the mountain god! It can make you immortal--"

Hearing this, even those players who were fighting against the villagers were somewhat tempted. Even if they knew that what the village chief said was definitely not that good, maybe they could really get the power of the mountain god from this incident? After all, the power of those high-level players did not fall from the sky. Many of them were obtained by chance in the dungeon.

It is unlikely that they can be immortal, but just getting some of the power is enough to improve their strength and get rid of the current situation.

Some people were only slightly moved in their hearts, but they felt that their rationality was gradually disappearing. They almost wanted to rush up to agree to this for Gu Wuji.

This is also a trap set by the village chief. As long as people are moved by his words, they will gradually lose their rationality and become puppets of the mountain god.

Other villagers are just brainwashing slowly on weekdays, but at this time and in this place, everyone can be said to be facing the mountain god directly. The effect of brainwashing is also very strong, which makes these players with strong willpower confused.

"No need." Gu Wuji said lightly: "Compared to these, you should think about what you have done over the years and think about how to atone for your sins after death."

Unlike others, Gu Wuji didn't care about what the village chief said. What power, what immortality, didn't mean much to him.

If the village chief said that Gu Wuji's acting skills could be improved to a higher level, he might be a little shaken in his heart.

The village chief didn't expect that this man would be so determined. He was attacked by the female ghosts around him and burst into a shocking scream, but he still didn't die. After all, he was no longer an ordinary human being. Maybe his life was tied to that mountain god...

Gu Wuji looked at the distance. Under the action of the ghost in red, the so-called mountain god's body had dissipated by half, and it took this opportunity to suddenly shrink back into the cave. The red ghost chased in without thinking.

When the mountain god retreated, the fog around the cave dissipated by half in an instant, making everyone's vision clearer.

Gu Wuji also felt that his wedding dress seemed to have finally cut off the connection with the other party. It must be that he got most of the power of the mountain god, so that the man could finally gain the ability to exist independently.

The villagers who were still controlled to fight against the players just now had dark things dissipating on their bodies. They looked around blankly, as if they didn't know what happened.