TEASE 7

"EVERYONE LINE UP!!"

All the players lined up following their captains.

"THANK YOU FOR HAVING US TODAY!"

The players greeted and bowed to all the coaches infront of them

After the announcement of the coaches-the players started doing their daily routines to prepare their bodies.

"Tendou"

Tendou went to his coach with a questioning look.

"Yes, coach?" He asked.

"I don't see Y/N anywhere. Where is she?"

"Ahh, coach she might join us later. When I went to her room to wake her up I saw that she looked really tired. She didn't looked good, she looked really pale, so I told her to rest for a bit longer. And she told me that during the mixed practice matches, she wants Sugawara-san to be her temporary replacement." Tendou said.

Their coach slowly nodded and said, "Oh, well if that's the case, she would really need to rest first. Alright, I'll tell Ukai about her request"

"Okay Coach" Tendou said and bowed his head before returning to his teammates.

"Sugawara!"

Sugawara looked at his coach's direction and asked, "Yes, Ukai-san?"

"Come here" Ukai called gesturing him to come.

Sugawara went to Ukai and asked him if he needed anything.

"Mmm, Sugawara are you fine being the replacement of Y/N during the mixed practice matches for awhile?"

Sugawara nodded with a confused look.
"Yes, I'm good with it Ukai-san, but where is Y/N?"

"Looks like she is not feeling well today so she might join us a little late. So, you'll be replacing Y/N for now. The first match will begin soon, you should head towards Y/N's group for the first match."

Ukai pointed where Sakusa and the other players who is supposed to be Y/N's group for the first match.

Sugawara bowed his head and went to his new team for today.

"Oya? looks like Sugawara, Karasuno's reserved setter is playing for Y/N's group" Kuroo said and the other players turned their head to look.

"Oh? looks like it. Wait, where's Y/N? Akaashi! Did you see Y/N? I haven't seen her?" Bokuto said as he turned his head to Akaashi who is also looking for his sister.

"No, Bokuto-san, I haven't seen her. I didn't get the chance to check her room earlier"

Akaashi looked around still hoping to see his sister when his eyes landed on a red haired boy.

"Tendou-san!" Akaashi called a bit loud that made Tendou looked at his direction and went to where he is.

"Yes? Akaashi-kun is there a problem?" Tendou asked.

"Ah no, It's just that I don't see Y/N and I was wondering if you know where she is?"

"Ow, I forgot to tell you about Y/N. Well, she looked really pale earlier when I went to wake her up so I told her to rest for awhile first. Don't worry Akaashi-san, Y/N's fine she just needs rest. I already left her with some foods and medicine, so she'll be able to join us later" Tendou said and gave him a smile reassuring him. Akaashi sighed h in relief.

"Thank you very much for taking take of my sister Tendou-san" Akaashi said and bowed to Tendou.

"Oh no, no, It's the least that I can do hahaha. She's a dear friend to me afterall. And you should see her later when you have time"