TEASE 9

[Inside the stadium]

"Oh, Kuroo, Kenma here!"

Both of them looked at the direction where the voice came from and there, they saw Bokuto with Akaashi waving his hand at them.

"Sup Bokuto, hello Akaashi- kun" Kuroo said as he greeted the two.

Akaashi turned around to greet the two who just arrived.

"Kuroo-san, Kenma-san, here, we save you guys a seat" Akaashi said as he pointed the two empty seats beside them.

Kenma and Kuroo thanked Akaashi and then sat on their chair. After settling down, they ran their eyes in the crowd.

"The crowd sure is a big one, I'm quite surprised. I mean, it's not yet championship but the crowd is full" Kuroo said as he looked at the big audience inside the stadium.

"Yeah, it is indeed a big crowd. Well, lot of interesting and famous players from other schools are going to play today, maybe that's why a lot of people came to watch" Bokuto said as he observed the crowd.

Akaashi agreed while looking at the players inside the court below trying to search for someone.

"I don't see Y/N" Kenma said looking at the players. After Kenma said that Bokuto and Kuroo also looked below.

"Yeah, me too" Akaashi said and grabbed his phone to dial his sister's number.

"Oi, look isn't that Y/N'S team?" Kuroo said as he pointed at her teammates who just arrived inside.

"Yes, that's them Kuroo-san" Akaashi said as he looked carefully.

"I think they are having a problem right now. Look at their captain she looks very anxious and stressed after the other player whispered something to her" Kuroo said as he observed the team's behavior.

"Could it be?" Akaashi said as he looked at the three.

"Y/N" the four of them muttered as they started to worry about her.

"Akaashi-san, you should try contacting one of Y/N's coach" Kenma said.

"I'm already trying to contact them Kenma-san, but no one is answering. Maybe because the game is about to start. Their phones would probably be on silent mode." Akaashi said frustratedly.

"LET'S ALL WELCOME THE VOLLEYBALL GIRLS OF SHIRATORIZAWA ACADEMY!"

The four nervously looked around when suddenly, the host started announcing the starting lineup from the two schools.

"Oh? [T/N] is going to be the starting setter? Where's Akaashi Y/N?" One of the audiences said.

"Looks like she is sick or maybe something came up. I didn't see her enter the court earlier too" One of the audiences replied.

"Ehh? what a waste, I came here today to watch her. So unlucky" The audience replied as they express their dissatisfaction.

The four heard the conversations of the audience that made them more worried about Y/N.

"Jiji, I think we should go check their locker room. Maybe Y/N is still there, if not, let's all split up and find her" Bokuto said as he tried to calm Akaashi.

Akaashi nodded to Bokuto's suggestion. They were about to leave their seats when suddenly, his phone rang.

[Call]

"Hello?"

"Ah, hello Akaashi-kun. It's me Tendou"