TEASE 12 [END]

[TIMESKIP]

Many years have passed but whenever I'm with him it feels like I'm back where we first met. We've been through a lot during these past years. We would have fights and all but, it never broke us up. More like, those fights even made us and our relationship stronger. My love for him keeps getting bigger each day passes by, my love never faltered. I love Kenma with all my heart and soul. I wouldn't change a thing in the past, because we made it here today because of those events.

"Y/N! Coach is calling us! The game is about to start!" someone called.

Y/N who was tying her shoes in their locker room nodded and replied, "Okay! I'll be right there"

Y/N tied her shoes and stood up and went to the others outside.

The coach talked to the team and gave them some advice and explained the plan for their game. After the discussion, they stood behind a door, where the stadium is connected. They waited for their team to be called before entering.

"LET'S ALL WELCOME HIKARI PHARMACEUTICAL RED RABBITS!!"

After the host called their team, the door infront of them immediately opened.

Y/N smiled as she saw the crowd waiting for them. Loud cheers echoed the whole stadium.

Y/N placed her hand to her chest and grabbed her necklace. It had a ring as a pendant, she kissed it before waving to the crowd.

"Look! It's Y/N!" Bokuto said loudly as he saw Y/N come out of the door. The three other men beside him looked at where he pointed and saw Y/N.

"Oya? did chibi-chan grew muscles? she looks more fit." Kuroo said.

Kenma couldn't help but stare at Y/N and smile widely. "Lookin' good as always, I see." He muttered.

"Someone is whipped" Kuroo teasingly said and Akaashi laughed lightly thinking that his sister is the same to Kenma.

"Now, now, let it be. Let's all settle down. The game is about to start"

Throughout the game, the crowd never went silent. It was full of cheers. The game became intense every second and every minute. It was a good battle between two powerful teams.

But a game is a game. There could only be one winner who will come home with a trophy. And that was Y/N's team.

Their team won and the crowd became louder as the host announced the final winner of the game.

"RED RABBITS NEVER FAILED TO SURPRISE US. CONGRATULATIONS FOR ANOTHER WIN FOR THE HIKARI PHARMACEUTICAL RED RABBITS! THEY ARE THE FIRST OFFICIAL TEAM WHO'LL ADVANCE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!"

Y/N's team yelled out of joy as they celebrated their win together with the audience.

[At the locker area]

Y/N's team went straight to their locker room to get changed and packed their things.

After getting changed, Y/N grabbed her phone and dialed a number.

[Call]

"Hey sugar" a sweet voice greeted.

Y/N immediately smiled as she heard her nickname, "Hi pudding, I'm almost done here. You guys can wait for me outside the stadium"

"Mmm yeah, not happening. I'm outside your locker room. Take your time, I'll be waiting for you here. And, the three already left to get some reservations to a restaurant." Kenma said as he chuckled lightly.