TEASE 3

"YES! I DID IT" Hinata said while jumping.

"HINATA BOKE!! YOU WERE A LITTLE LATE IN JUMPING!" Kageyama said while and started to chase Hinata.

"AH!? I STILL HIT THE BALL JUST FINE!" Hinata replied while running away to Kageyama.

"Oi! HINATA! KAGEYAMA! Stop running around!" Suga said while trying to keep the two in control.

"Iwa-chan~" Oikawa called to Iwaizumi.

"Shut up! Shittykawa. Can you give me a break? jeez" Iwaizumi said with a sigh.

"You should've come to shiratorizawa" Ushijima suddenly popped beside the two.

"AH! WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY POPPING OUT OF NOWHERE!" Oikawa said to Ushijima while holding his chest.

"HINATA!" Kogane called to his friend with his two hands up.

"This is just the first day of our summer camp but it's a mess already" Yaku said while holding his head

"Yeah, we are very sorry" Suga said apologetically and bowed his head.

"Ah, no, no, no it's fine. Everyone seems to be having fun so it's understandable that they will be all hyped." Yaku said while scratching the back of his head.

"Akaashi.." Bokuto called to Akaashi with sultry and sad tone.

"Yes Bokuto-san?" Akaashi replied with a soft voice

"Where did Y/N go? I want to play with her. When is she going back?" Bokuto asked and feeling a bit down.

"Y/N will be back soon. She needed to fetch other players. Don't worry she'll be here in a few minutes" Akaashi assured Bokuto.

"But It's been hours since she left. What's taking her so long?" Bokuto said.

Akaashi looked at Bokuto with disbelief and sighed. "Bokuto-san, Y/N just left 30 minutes ago"

Bokuto became silent. He was still feeling down when suddenly, Kuroo and Kenma showed up in their side.