TEASE 2

[SUMMER TRAINING CAMP]

"Are you guys ready!?" Kuroo asked the team.

"YES!!" Everyone replied in unison with smiles in their faces.

"Alright, Let's go!" Kuroo said and guided the team towards the buses.

Everyone went to their designated busses.

The bus was quiet throughout the ride as everyone is mostly asleep.

Kenma on the other hand was wide awake and he was feeling really bothered.

What now? what happened to her? it's been days since I heard her sing. I can't sleep or think properly because of it. Without her voice, it feels really different- I feel very empty inside.

Kenma looked at the sky and sighed. His heart felt so heavy.

"I want to meet you so bad. I want to be with you" Kenma said quietly as sadness filled his heart.

After a few minutes, Kenma fell asleep and everyone in the bus was also fast asleep.

"EVERYONE!!"

Everyone was surprised by the sudden calling of their teammate. They all looked at his direction and gave him a grumpy look.

"Ughh Tora-san, just why are you shouting early in the morning?!" Lev said as he carefully tapped Yaku who was beside him.

"Eh? HAHAHAHA come on everyone don't ruin the mood. We're already here guys!" Tora replied and pointed his finger outside.

Everyone signed and groaned but they turned their heads towards the window and saw the outside view.

"Woah" everyone said with amusement. The view of their training place caught them off guard.

"Oh? Are we going to train in the beach senpai?" Shibayama asked curiously.

"Ahh that, well, kind of yes. Our trainings will be both on land (gym) and here outside for beach volleyball. Come on, we'll talk about these things later, the others are already waiting for us. We have to move quick" Kuroo said.

Everyone nodded and started to follow their captain to the gym.

After immediately stepping inside the gym, they could already hear the loud and energetic voices of the players who arrived first.

"Akaashi!! You promised that you won't tell them!" Bokuto, the captain of the Fukurōdani Academy VB boys. He was looking flustered and sultry at the same time.

Akaashi sighed and was about to say something to Bokuto when he noticed the Nekoma boys who just arrived.

Akaashi raised his voice a little to greet them.

"Oh, welcome" Akaashi said and bowed to their direction.

Everyone else in the gym turned their heads to the entrance and started greeting the boys.

"Oh! Kuroo!" Bokuto said as he went to their direction.

"Yow Bokuto" Kuroo replied and high-fived Bokuto as a greeting.

After everyone finished their greetings-they started to do their own businesses. The Coaches wasn't still in the gym, so everyone made their selves comfortable first.

Kenma who doesn't know much of the players decided to stay at a place and started playing his games.

Akaashi saw Kenma in a corner who is all alone and went to him. He sat next to Kenma an observed everyone in the room feeling a little bored. Kenma didn't mind having Akaashi beside him as he knows him, and he doesn't feel uncomfortable.