TEASE 1

"A world where soulmates are connected in some ways when they turned 15 years old. In which the other half can hear the voice of the other, while the other half can see glimpses of the other like a vision through their eyes"

In my case, I get to hear her voices as if she lives inside my head. I do admit that it was annoying at first, but I got used to it to the point that I would always look forward to what she has to say every day to me.

"KENMA!" a voice suddenly reached Kenma who was in the middle of his thoughts.

"Huh?" Kenma turned to the person who called him. But before he can say anything a ball had hit his head while his hands are still up

A loud sigh was heard after the incident. The boy looked at Kenma with worry in his face.

"Kenma just why are you so distracted lately?" Kuroo his best friend asked worriedly.

"Sorry Kuroo" Kenma said while looking away as he got guilty because of what he did.

He knew it wasn't the right time and the right place to be so distracted as they are in the middle of their practice for their upcoming match.

They have to focus really hard because they are aiming to win the match. So, he felt bad for acting up.

His teammates looked at him with worry and they were also confused at the same time. The others might have an idea of what's going on with him and all they can do is sigh and laugh about it.

"Kenma-san, is your soulmate bothering you again with her songs?" Lev asked curiously. His question was too sudden and that caught Kenma off guard.

Kenma became a bit flustered with his question and just nod slightly. He doesn't really hide the fact that his soulmate is really troublesome one. She could see what he is doing, and she would always say things that would distract him.

"Oh, HAHAHAHA, Kenma-san is she at it again? you know, like teasing you again?" Lev said without any thoughts. His tone was a mix of curiosity and teasing.

The questions the Lev asked made Kenma shyer and his face turned into bright red as his teammates know how his soulmate behaves and how she would always tease him with the songs she sings for him.

The others saw how Kenma became too shy and made Lev stop with his questions.

"OI LEV! STOP MAKING FUN OF KENMA!" Yaku yelled at Lev and kicked his ass to stop him from doing any stupid things again.

"Y-Yaku-san!?" Lev became flustered and then nervousness crept into him as his runaway from Yaku.

Lev ran fast but Yaku chased him.

"You lil piece of sh*t. Come back here!" Yaku said while trying to catch up to Lev.

Lev looked back at Yaku who is still chasing him and put both his palm together asking for forgiveness.

"Yaku-san, I'm sorry I won't do it again!" Lev said as their chase continued.

Everyone in the gym chuckled at the sight of the two love birds who's having a chasing game. They let them be because they are just happy to see them get along and having their time.

Yaku and Lev were soulmates, and it hasn't been long after they found out about it. The team adores them, and their chasing games are part of their routine now.

Some of the team started doing their own thing and the others are still watching with amusement because Yaku and Lev are still running around the gym. After a while, Kuroo notices that Kenma who is silent in the corner still seems to be flustered.