TEASE 4

Y/N and Sakusa started the training with a some mild to intense set of drills.

Almost an hour passed since the training began and almost half of the players are already starting to feel very exhausted.

"Y/N-SAN! WE CAN'T ANYMORE!" Lev said trying to catch his breath while doing the drills.

Y/N looked at the players who are mostly worn out immediately. She shook her head to the sight she was seeing and said, "Not enough, not even close to enough. How come almost all of you are tired already? Do the drills properly! No cheating!"

They followed her instructions, but the others kept whining.

Y/N noticed their behavior and sighed.

"Does any of you dreamt or want to be a professional volleyball player in the future?" Y/N suddenly asked.

The players looked at her direction and a lot of them answered yes. Y/N then looked at them with a straight serious face.

"Then give it up" she said without any hesitations.

"Hey Y/N that's-" Akaashi was about to say something when Y/N spoke again.

"You guys have a very big dream but your efforts are not enough for it. You have to aim high and that takes a lot of patience and perseverance. By the looks of y'all, I don't think you will be able to make it nor even survive a day in that field. I'm not full of myself or so what but, I've travelled the world and saw those people who worked hard day and night to improve their skills. When I first saw them, I was so shocked and amazed. I know that they are all exhausted but when you watch them you wouldn't even think that they are tired. Well, it's because they are aiming high. They want to do everything that they could do to arrive to their goal. You guys have to understand that I'm trying to bring out the best of the bests in you. Now do your drills properly and we'll start the next drill in a few minutes!"

The players eyes were filled with sparkles, and they were all on fire. Y/N saw the change of their attitudes and then smiled.

After a few minutes, their current drills were finished. They were given a 5-minute water break before the next drills.

[After 5 minutes]

"Everyone gather up!" Y/N called, and everyone gathered immediately.

"For the next drill, I want all the setters to come to this side. The hitters would be in this side, and lastly, the liberos on that side."

Everyone immediately moved to their designated sides and lined up properly.

"Alright, now. Me and Sakusa will be in charge of the setters. Ushijima and Daichi would be in charge of the hitters. Lastly, Kita would be in charge of the liberos. Hoshi, I would like you to help Kita-san handle the liberos."

Y/N and Sakusa started to walk to the setter's side. Once they were with the setters, Y/N spoke and said, "Okay, so before we give our guidance and advises to your sets, we have a little challenge to boost and prepare you bodies. Don't worry, it won't be difficult one. All you have to do is to set for me and Omi- I mean Sakusa. First, we will show you guys our approach and how we spike the ball. You guys will have to watch carefully and observe our moves very well. With that, you'll be able to do the perfect set for us. It's easy right?"

Y/N looked at them and they were all thinking about what she said, and the others seems to get what her challenge really is.

"So, we have to watch and observe you two carefully so we can set to you just how you guys like it?" Semi said confirming his theory.