11 ) Unspoken Resonance

Siya : Yes, I met her yesterday. (And Siya explains the entire incident to her friends about how she was about to become her car taker and how she asked her (Siya) to apologize.)
Kark: It seems she doesn't know about your power.
Juhu: Well, let's show her what happens when anyone messes with us.
King: Yes, she dared to argue with you; now, it's time to teach her a lesson.
Siya : Now that she's in this college, we can start keeping a tally of her wrongdoings. "For so long, we haven't troubled anyone. Well, now we've found someone whom we can bother. Let's trouble this person a lot now."
(They all burst into laughter.)
(Freen introduces herself to everyone.)
Principal: Next month, we have a competition, and I want all of you to prepare. The students will receive name lists based on their talents.
"Okay, students and teachers, you may now go to your respective classes."
(All the students and teachers head to their classes.) Freen goes to check the theater list and the story.
Juhu notices Freen.
Juhu: Hey Siya , look, she's coming this way. What should we do now?
Siya : Wait and watch.
"Siya moves forward while blowing a whistle, and she deliberately places her foot ahead, causing Freen to be on the verge of falling. However, a male teacher comes and saves her just in time."
Siya : (pretending to be clueless) Are you okay, ma'am? Did you get hurt?
(The male teacher also asks if she's okay.) Male Teacher: Yes, are you alright?
Freen: Yes, I'm fine.
(Freen looks at Siya knowingly because she understands Siya's act.)
(After this, Siya gives a mischievous smile to freen and leaves with Juhu.) Male Teacher: (addresses Freen) Are you the new theater teacher?
Freen: Yes.
Male Teacher: I... I am also a music and theater teacher here. So, we'll be working together to manage everything.
Freen: Oh, that's great. What's your name?
Male Teacher: My name is Send.
Freen: Nice to meet you, Send.
Send: I know, Miss Freen.
Freen: How do you know my name?
Send: I heard it during Principal Ma'am's announcement this morning.
Freen: Oh, I forgot about that.
Send: No worries.
(They both laugh.)
Send: Well, where are you heading now?
Freen: I'm going to work on the story and name list.
Send: Can I join you? (Send says this with a smile.) Freen: Sure, sure.
(They continue their conversation as they walk away.)
(Now, the scene shifts to five years in the future, where we see Freen in an unconscious state. Suddenly, she starts breathing fast again.)
Nurse: (calls the doctor) Doctor, please come quickly. The patient's condition is not normal.
(The doctor rushes to check on Freen.)
(They administer an injection to Freen, and her breathing returns to normal.) (Now, the story shifts to Siya's house.
Siya is getting ready because Jiyong is about to come to take her for dinner.
(Jiyong arrives at Siya's house.)
Jiyong: Hey, Siuu.
(Jiyong is delighted to see Siya and hugs her. However, Siya stands still as if the hug didn't affect her at all.)
Jiyong: By the way, can I call you "Siuu" now? Do I have that right?
(Siya recalls a past scene where Freen held her in her arms and called her "Siuu ") Freen: If someone else calls you "Siuu," what will you do?
Siya : I don't grant that right to anyone else. I reserved it only for my love.
(Freen simles hearing Siya's lovely words )
Siya : I only want to hear that name from your mouth, and that too, for a lifetime.
(Jiyong snaps his fingers in front of Siya ) Jiyong: Hey, where did you go?
Siya : (comes back from her thoughts) Oh, nowhere.
Jiyong: Seems like you didn't like hearing "Siuu."
Siya : No, it's not like that. You can call me "Siuu" .
Jiyong: (teasingly) So, does that mean I'm your love now, right?
(Siya remains silent.)
Jiyong: Come on, I was just kidding. You become serious too quickly.
Siya: No, it's not like that. You are my fiancé.
(This indicates that Siya genuinely wants to move on with her life. Giving Jiyong all those rights, especially so quickly, would not have been possible unless she was genuinely ready to move on.)
Jiyong: Alright, if I'm your fiancé, then I have the right to do something, right?
Siya : hmmm
Jiyong: So, can I kiss you?
( Siya doesn't say anything.)
Jiyong: Don't worry; I mean a cheek kiss.
Siya : (she smiles and agrees) Okay.
(Jiyong kisses her on the cheek.) Jiyong: Your cheeks are so soft.
(Siya doesn't say much, just smiles. She tries to pretend to be happy because she genuinely wants to move on. Jiyong gives her a gift, which is a dress.) Jiyong: Well, this is for you. It's our first date tonight, so I got it for you.
Siya : (accepts the gift) Thank you.