3.

It's been a week with Karen living with the Chisolms , her dad kept on threatening her to come back home and would be there sometimes to try to force her to come back but George and Glynn were often there to help her.

It was a quiet night as Karen was sleeping on the floor in the living room and George was in his room, Jacky and Glynn were out to spend some 'quality' time together and Karen knew exactly what that meant. And Aaron was with his grandparents on his father's side so they would babysit him.

She had just passed out, sleeping after an exhausting day which to her meant that her sleep was going to be heavy which was like that every time she would be extremely tired.

George came downstairs to get some water and he saw Karen on the floor sleeping. She had on her pink pyjama shorts and in the position that she was sleeping in George could see her thick ass a little bit.

George changed his course and got to the living room quietly to look at Karen, he gently took off her shorts making sure not to wake her up he got on his knees took his own pants off and started stroking himself looking at her ass. George then came all over Karen's ass as he let out groans trying not to be too loud and he bit his lip.

He got up and put his pants on but then as he did he immediately got hard again and he didn't know what to do. He looked at Karen again who was still peacefully sleeping and he thought of the most vicious thing to do as he contemplated entering her.

George took his pants off again all the way off this time and he quickly pinned Karen's head down in case she woke up and Karen felt weight on her and she woke up fighting.

"What are you doing!?" Karen yelled trying to fight his arm off her.

"Shhhh Karen, I'll be done really soon." George yelled back at her and he put all his strength into pinning her down.

Karen shook her legs uncontrollably and she caused George to lose his balance and his strength on her and she pushed him off her. She put her shorts back on, she felt something sticky on her but she wasn't going to focus on that and she started running to the door... she tried unlocking it as quickly as she could and before she could open it George grabbed her by her hair.

"Please please please " Karen screamed as George grabbed her.

"George please!" Karen cried and George punched her in the face causing her to fall on the floor.

George took a rope and he grabbed a fighting Karen once more and pulled her to the stairs. He tied the rope around Karen's arms as she cried and he connected it to the stairs so she couldn't do anything with her hands.

"George please don't do this. " Karen cried as George tied her up to the stairs.

"I promise I won't tell anyone George please" Karen cried and George got to her legs, Karen kept kicking her legs causing them to hit him and he aggressively held them.

He got on his knees and he pinned her legs on him that Karen couldn't move them and he fought taking off her shorts and underwear. As he held her legs he pulled her closer to him, he took his dick that was long and fat ignoring Karen's cries and he tried shoving it in her asshole.

"George please don't do this. " Karen cried and George couldn't get his dick inside her ass, it was tight and it was difficult already with Karen's resistance.

He aimed his dick at her ass and held her thighs tightly again and he aggressively pushed inside.

"Ahhhhh! " Karen yelled in cries as tears kept falling from her eyes, she has never felt so much pain in her life and she was crying like a little girl.