22.

The morning came and Karen woke up, she was surprised that the girls slept through the night, she tried pushing the fear down but she couldn't calm herself and she quickly went to their nursery.

"Uhm... hey" Karen said walking in seeing Drew changing Kierra.

"Ma-ma ma-ma" Kiahna held out her hands at Karen and Karen walked over to her and got her out.

"They slept through the night?" Karen asked and Drew nodded

"They can sleep through the night Karen... they're basically toddlers now." Drew said and Karen nodded.

"Yeah... I know that " Karen said assuring herself as Kiahna pulled on her ears.

"They're fine." Drew said and he picked Kierra up.

"I made breakfast." Drew said and Karen faked a smile as he walked out the nursery.

"Did Da-da change you? Huh? Did he?" Karen asked Kiahna and she shook her head.

"All you know how to do is shake your head Kiahna." Karen laughed and she felt her diaper and felt that it was changed and not heavy.

"Good job to Da-da huh? Can you say Da-da?" Karen cooed as she walked out the nursery and Kiahna shook her head no while clapping her little hands.

Karen felt the pain that her legs were experiencing as a reminder of how Drew fucked her last night, it was something about their kitchen that just made them have sex and she didn't want to be alone with Drew in it.

She knew that she had to talk to Drew about him having to move out the house because she couldn't trust herself with him around.

"We need to talk." Karen said getting into the kitchen, Drew was feeding Kierra her food.

"Shoot." Drew said.

"You need to move out." Karen said to him.

"What?" Drew said surprised.

"I need you to move out." Karen repeated as she sat Kiahna down in her high chair.

"Karen look, I would happily give you what you want if it was just you and me in this equation... but Kia and Kierra are involved " Drew said and Karen fed Kiahna.

"What about them?" Karen asked him.

"I wanna be there with them Kare... every bedtime , every bath time... I lost so much time already." Drew said and Karen had to admit that he was right, but she didn't want him in the house.

"You can always come to see them and leave at any time" Karen said and they heard their door open.

"Kareeennn!" Karen heard her sister Dorinda yell.

"Oh Lord." Karen said.

"In the kitchen!" Karen yelled and she continued feeding Kiahna.

"Oh look at this, ain't this a one big happy family?" Dorinda said to her sisters getting in the kitchen

"Doe please don't start " Karen said .

"What is Drew's ass doing here Karen?" Dorinda asked.

"I live here Dorinda." Drew said.

"You haven't been living here for the past year and some months Drew, what happened to you?" Twinkie asked.

"I could kill you right now Drew " Dorinda said.

"You still violent?" Jacky asked.

"Jacky stop." Karen warned her

"I'm not the problem here Jacky." Drew said not wanting to say more on the matter.