25.

1989.

It was the first time Drew was preaching after officially graduating as a minister, he was used to preaching by this time as he would be given opportunities to preach in their church but this time it was official.

Karen and Drew returned to join her father's church after they found out the truth about him, even when he forgave him after venturing into ministry Drew didn't want anything to do with his father and his mother and brother agreed with him. His mother had gotten a divorce from her father and she moved with Ethan by her side.

All the family were there to support him and Karen sat in the audience with their 9 year old daughters by her side as she held their 5 month old son John Drew Sheard the II. Even though Karen swore off having another baby Drew managed to convince her to have one more, he tried pushing for more but Karen would turn him down really quickly.

"God is good..." Drew said as he got up the pulpit.

"All the time." The congregation responded.

"And all the time..." Drew said.

"God is good." They all said.

"Hallelujah. Good morning saints... this morning I would like to talk to about something very important in each of our lives... family " Drew said and he started sending his message for the service.

The service ended and everyone gathered around to talk and congratulate Drew and Karen was with her sisters and her mothers talking.

Everything in her life was going smoothly and she loved it, her children were growing up beautifully and they were healthy, she had her man who ended up being a strong mam of God, her career with her sisters was blooming, even though her sister Denise left the group and the family in total which she would miss every now and then, it didn't set them back. They held each other closer and continued to sing with their mother by their side.

Her situation with Goerge found a light of it's own, in the years that Glynn knew he tried his best to convince his brother to do the right thing and after 3 years since the assault George gave himself up and asked Karen for forgiveness so he can turn over a new leaf with his life.

"Where are those little girls?" Karen asked looking around the church for Kierra and Kiahna

"I dun' told them not to go far that we're about to leave." Karen said and Drew came from behind her.

"Hey honey." Drew said and he kissed her cheek.

"You did good today Pastor." Dorinda complimented and Drew smiled.

"Thank you sister." Drew said.

"Can you take him... I need to find Kierra and Kiahna."  Karen said.

"Wherever they are they with Angel and Nikkia." Dorinda said to them.

"Come help me find them then." Karen said.

"Go ask the boys... they over there at the drums." Jack said pointing at them.

Karen went to the back of the church and found the girls running around in the passage.

"Kiahna why are you pulling on that babies hair? Leave Angel alone!" Karen yelled as she saw her violent daughter pulling on her cousin's hair

"Come on sweety." Karen said picking up Angel.

"We're just playing mommy." Kierra said to her mom.

"Don't be protecting her." Karen said and she fixed Angel's hair.

"I'm gonna tell her mom so she can hit you with her shoe." Karen said

"Mommy does like hitting with shoes."Angel said to her aunt.