12.

Karen cried herself to sleep, she didn't understand Drew... first he didn't want her now he tells her he does and she was confused.

She already had the whole situation with Derell to deal with and now Drew. She didn't know if she could trust Drew with her heart... he wasn't exactly a one woman man but at the same time it felt right with him. He made her feel certain in what they could be, sure of his love for her and she somehow knew he would never hurt her.

With Derell she was scared of the person he was showing her... he really liked him and she thought he would make a decent partner. He was a good person to settle with and choosing him wouldn't be as risky, it was safe... stable and Karen didn't know if she should risk that. So she went to sleep with the thoughts heavy in her head.

But Karen loved how she felt when Drew was kissing her, it was so much different than the kisses she would share with Derell and she wanted more for some reason.

Karen woke up in the middle of the night, she didn't even sleep for 2 hours and she washed the tear stains off her face and brushed her tears. She looked at the mirror as her face dried up and she thought deeply.

On her way back to her room she looked over Drew's door, she contemplated doing what her heart told her but her brain warned her not to. She bit her lip and gathered strength to go do what her heart tells her to.

Karen walked inside Drew's room to see him sleeping and she walked to his side of where he was sleeping and she stared at him. She knew she felt something for Drew and she was trying to figure out what it was... she just wanted Drew to kiss her.

She slowly climbed on top of him, straddling his waist and Drew slowly woke up.

"What- Karen" Drew said wiping his sleep off his face and Karen just kissed him, she kissed hin fervently and Drew felt like he was going to have an out of body experience as Karen's was on top of him kissing him. He could feel her boobs on him and he took his hands and grabbed her ass massaging it as she kissed him.

"What took you so long?" Karen asked him hungrily and Drew smirked then she kissed him again.

"Am I heavy?" Karen asked in a soft voice being shy after she pulled away from the kiss wanting to take a breath.

"Come here girl... you light as a feather." Drew said bringing her face closer to his.

Karen kissed him again and Drew had his manly hands gripping her hips. Karen moved a little bit until she was aligned with Drew's manhood and when she felt something hard on her she began to grind her hips against his dick.

She heard Drew groan between the kisses and he took his hands now placing them on her ass squeezing her ass as she grinded on him.

They kissed each other like they were starving and Karen's hands quickly went to Drew's draws and she tried to take them off.

Drew stopped her and grabbed her to switch her position so he could be on top of her and Karen moaned as her back hit the bed. She loved the look of lust and hunger Drew gave her and Drew saw the same thing in Karen's eyes.

Drew continued to kids her and Karen held his butt wanting his dick to be closer to her so she can feel him.

"Baby we should stop." Drew said as he pulled away from her.

"Why?" Karen said as she was breathing hard.

"I think we should take things slow." Drew said and Karen groaned in frustration.

"I want you so bad." Karen said to him and Drew was thinking about his decision.

"I want you too, but I want to take the right steps... I want to take you out, open doors for you, buy you flowers..." Drew said and Karen smiled.