23.

Weeks passed as Karen and Drew co-parented in their house, they turned the playroom for the twins into Drew's room since he didn't want to move out wanting to be with his kids all the time and Karen understood .

She and Derell were going really well despite the guilt of cheating on him , Karen thought that it would be easy telling him that she slept with Drew but it wasn't . All the time they spent together alone Derell would look so happy just to be with her and she didn't want to ruin that for him.

She tried to stay away from Drew when the kids were not around them, avoiding him as much as she could... it helped that her and her sisters were even more busy as they were booked.

Drew also started working at his father's business even though he still didn't talk to him... he would take the twins with him when Karen was at rehearsals.

He loved being with his daughters, he didn't want them out his sight but he couldn't help but wish that Karen was with him too. He knew she still loved him even though she wouldn't admit and knew that he was just being safe and stable with Derell, protecting herself and he told himself that he would wait and fight for her but not to pressure her.

"Hi guys!" Karen said getting inside the house and all she heard was chaos and her babies screaming.

"What is going on... Drew what are you doing to my kids?" Karen said and she got in the kitchen.

"Well what is this?" Karen asked looking around the kitchen.

"Happy 21st, Kiahna doesn't want me to put up the candles and Kierra keeps trying to eat the balloons" Drew said and Karen laughed.

"Thank you so much Drew." Karen said smiling and she got up and hugged him.

"I tried but decorating with these two is just impossible." Drew said and Karen smiled

"I love it, it's messy , loud and pretty... it's us" Karen said smiling at him even though she just celebrated her birthday with her sister Twinkie at church as they had an event to perform at she loved this more with her family.

"Kiahna don't do that." Karen said as Kiahna was managing to open the candle pack and Karen snatched it from her because she was going to eat them.

"Here have this..." Karen said giving her her baby spoon.

"See if it was me who did that she would've fought me." Drew said and Karen laughed then she sat down.

"Drew thank you... I really appreciate this." Karen said to him as joy filled her heart.

"It's my pleasure Karen." Drew said and he took the knife to cut the cake.

"It's my birthday sir, am I not supposed to cut the cake?" Karen asked him and Drew laughed.

"You're not cutting no cake Karen." Drew laughed.

"Come on... I'm 21, with two kids." Karen said.

"That doesn't make you less childish... " Drew said and he started cutting the cake.

"I'm not childish." Karen said defending herself.

"Okay Karen." Drew said and Karen rolled her eyes , he cut the cake and put little pieces in the kid's high chairs then he cut some for Karen and himself.

"Look at Kierra just messing with it." Karen said.

"She can do whatever she likes... right Kiki?" Drew asked squeezing her cheek.

"We should make another one of these Karen." Drew said looking at his little girls.

"Definitely not me... count me out." Karen quickly said.