9.

Karen drove herself back to her house after a long day of celebrating her graduation with her family, she went to the mall to hang out with her sisters and Jacky managed to join them even when she was tired which she was super grateful for and they spent time together. 

She was also grateful that her mom was able to make it to her school and celebrate with her and they told her that her dad wanted to come and they stopped him of which she was glad they did because she wouldn't have enjoyed herself, she didn't want him there.

Walking into her house she took off her shoes and held them with her hands and cut the lights on. She knew that her so called husband wouldn't be in the house so she was comfortable and she took off her shirt leaving her bra on right there because it felt scratchy to her.

Karen walked over to her kitchen to get some water and she was met with Drew.

"What the-" Karen quickly said and she covered herself .

"Uh... hey?" Drew said confused as to why she wasn't wearing a top.

"Why are you naked?" Drew asked Karen ran out of there to where she had her shirt.

"I didn't think you would be here!" Karen yelled from the other side.

"This is my house, I live here too." Drew said

"Don't be a smart mouth John Drew you know what I mean... you're hardly here." Karen said and she wore her top and got back into the kitchen fixing her hair.

"You have nice titties." Drew said joking so he can tease her.

"Shut up...what's all this?" Karen asked looking at the balloons and cake and flowers

"You graduated... I thought we should celebrate." Drew said and Karen looked at him suspiciously.

"You ain't getting no punani from me John Drew." Karen confidently said and Drew laughed at her statement.

"Come here you crazy girl...we're just celebrating as friends... I'm not looking for anything more." Drew said and Karen could tell by his eyes that he was being genuine.

"Well... this is nice of you, thank you." Karen said to him.

"Congratulations." Drew said and he gave her the knife so she would cut the cake.

"I hope you know how to cut a cake you big baby." Drew said teasing her cause she's the baby of the family.

"I'm not a baby." Karen said as she cut the cake.

"You know how people cut cakes in squares or triangles?" Karen asked and Drew nodded.

"I feel unique, I think I should do circles. " Karen said.

"Give me my knife." Drew said giving up on her

"No hear me out... I have a vision." Karen said trying to get him away from her.

"Give me the knife silly." Drew laughed and he took the knife from her hands as Karen couldn't contain her laughter.

"I will do it." Drew confidently said and he cut the cake.

They sat in the kitchen eating the cake and snacks Drew bought, conversing and laughing at themselves. When they were done Drew suggested they should go and watch a movie and Karen agreed as they went.

"Switch it off! Switch it off please!" Karen panicked covering her ears and Drew quickly got up to switch it off worried about her.

They were 30 minutes into the movie and Karen started panicking at a scene were the character was being assaulted and handled roughly.