18.

"Kierra Valencia stop that right now!" Karen chastised, Kierra was putting her hand on Derell's sauce. "Give her here Derell... take Kia... Kierra too happy for her own good." Karen said.

"It's okay Karen... you know Kiahna doesn't like me." Derell said laughing a bit as he wiped Kierra's little hand but he was right, Kiahna never wanted Derell to hold her.

"Yeah but get ahold of Kierra, she can't keep doing that." Karen said to him, she took a chip from her food and gave Kierra one then Kiahna.

They were out at a restaurant together and each of them had each baby on their lap.

They sat there eating and also feeding the twins then Kierra pulled the sauce as Derell wasn't paying attention and it spilled over her and Derell.

"Kierra!" Karen exclaimed.

"Oh shit, shit. " Derell said realising.

"Shit shit. " Kiahna repeated in her baby tongue not fully saying it.

"Derell!" Karen said and gave a warning look.

"I'm sorry." Derell mouthed .

"Don't let her put her hands on her eyes. " Karen said and Derell was wiping himself with a cloth and Kierra put her hands over her eyes as she wanted to cry because of the commotion.

"Derell!" Karen yelled and Kierra screamed crying.

"Take Kia, take Kia." Karen said getting up .

She put Kia next to Derell and took Kierra from him and she ran to the bathroom with a screaming Kierra.

"Mommy told you no baby" Karen said and she got inside and got to the sink to wash her face and hands.

"I'm sorry baby, calm down... " Karen said and she wiped her hands letting her face dry off on it's own after wiping just her eyes

"Mommy's sorry okay... I will get that sauce" Karen cooed and she rocked Kierra as she was calming down.

"You're such a baby." Karen said kissing her all over her face.

As soon as Kierra was calm enough for her she put her on her hip and got out the toilet and she immediately bumped into someone as they got out.

"Oh I'm sorry I-" Karen said and she took in the person and got cut off.

"Karen?" Drew said and Karen fixed Kierra on her hip holding her comfortably.

"Karen... hey. " Drew said softly looking at Karen carrying a child. Karen slowly stepped back from him.

"Valencia please..."Drew said and Karen walked away from him .

Drew followed her until he saw where she was headed, she was with Derell and he was holding another child and he thought she already moved on.

"Good... Kiahna is fighting me." Derell said .

"Let's go " Karen said to him saying nothing else.

"What? We're not done with our food." Derell said to her.

"We've eaten enough come on." Karen said taking her bag.

She exchanged babies with Derell and looked over her shoulder and saw Drew looking at them and she continued to walk out.

They got in the car as Derell kept asking what's going on but Karen wouldn't tell him and they drove back to her house.

"Derell thank you for today... I will talk to you later okay?" Karen said and Derell didn't understand.

"Uh yeah... sure. You sure you okay?" Derell asked .

"I'm okay, I promise." Karen said and Derell walked away.