Pilby is in the kitchen, putting dinner in the oven. They close the oven door, and then sets the timer. They go over to the sink and wash their hands. Pilby turns the water off. Pest comes home.

Pest: "Hi."

Pilby: "Hi, hun! How's work?"

Pest puts down his suitcase.
Pest and Pilby shared a quick kiss.
Pest saw Albert.

Pest: "Hey Albert! What's going on?"

Albert opened the fridge.

Albert: "Nothing."

Pilby: (looks at Pest) "He's "depressed.""

Albert walks out of the kitchen.

Pest: "Well, is anything the matter?"

Albert: "I don't want to talk about it."

Albert exits the kitchen.

Pilby: (preparing a salad) "Just ignore him, he's just doing it for attention. He thinks you'll be impressed, as if..."

Pest took his coat off, he places it on the chair. He looks at Pilby.

Pilby: "So anyway, Split came by today."

Pest: (grabs a newspaper) "Ah! How's she doing?"

Pest sits down.

Pilby: "Well, i don't know, and frankly i'm concerned." (Pilby goes to the kitchen cabinet and opens it) "I mean, she's not like me. You know, she doesn't have it all..." (They close the cabinet) "She pretends to by happy, but I can see right through her. She's miserable."

Pest: "Well, why do you think that?"

Pilby: "Well, you notice that i think she's lazy! But she's not a 'go get her' like me or Bive."

Pilby exits the kitchen.

Pilby: "And she's so picky! I gave two guys her phone number for what it's worth and Split sounded interested naturally, but I don't know..." (Pilby enters the kitchen) "I'm afraid i have to say it but truly it's really believe, she'll always be alone..."

Pest: "We're all alone."

Pilby: "Oh, Pest...sometimes I wonder how any of your patients talk to you."

Pest: (reading the newspaper) "Sometimes i wonder will they ever stop. I should tape some for you."

Pilby: (excited) "Oh, Pest would you? Would you really so i can listen too?"

Pest: "No."

Pilby: "Aw, come on! You're such a tease, i wouldn't tell anyone!"

Pilby comes up to Pest.

Pest: "Right, 'Cause you are so secretive."

Pilby: "Well, maybe not as secretive as you..."

Pest: "What secret would you like me to tell you?"

Pilby: "I count on how much you treat me like shit, i can't help loving you even more..."

Pilby lowers on Pest's leg. Then they kiss.