A beautiful day is going on again. A woman walks around the swimming pool.
Wallter is laying on the beach chair when that same woman came up to him.
Her name is Folly Freeman. She had sunglasses on.

Folly: "Hi Wallter."

Wallter looked up at Folly.

Wallter: "Hm."

Then he breaks eye-contact with her.

Wallter: "Hello Folly."

Folly: "Mind if I join you?"

Wallter looked up at Folly again.

Wallter: "No."

Folly sat down on a beach chair next to Wallter, putting her purse down. Then she took her sunglasses off. She reached into her purse to get a pack of cigarettes and she offered him one.

Wallter: (Puts a finger up) "No thanks."

Folly: "How's Mach?" (She takes out a cigarette from the pack)

Wallter: "She's fine."

Folly: "Is she inside such a beautiful day?" (She puts the cigarette between her lips, then lights it)

Wallter: "I don't know."

Folly: (She takes the cigarette out of her lips) "What do you mean you don't know?"

Wallter "I don't know."

Folly: "Whatever."

Folly: (Continued) "So how's your family?"

Wallter: (He breaks eye-contact with her again) "Fine I guess."

Folly: "The grandchildren are coming to visit soon?" (She puts the cigarette between her lips again)

Wallter: (Turns his head to her again) "I don't know."

Folly takes the cigarette out of her lips again to let out a small cloud of smoke. Then she puts it back between her lips again and then takes it out of her lips again.

Folly: "Look, Wallter," (She lets out a small cloud of smoke again) "I think you ought to know that I heard about you and Mach."

Wallter: "What?"

Folly: "About you getting divorced. I'm really sorry."

Wallter: "We're not getting divorced."

Folly: (She inhaled) "Divorce, separated, whatever, doesn't matter. You're alone now."

Folly puts the cigarette between her lips again, but her head turned as she saw two women in bikini walk by them.

Folly: (She gets up from the beach chair) "Anyway...if you need anyone to talk to...you know where to find me."