Bive gets out of her car, she closes the door. The sound of an airplane taking off is faintly. Bive walks to her apartment complex. She carried her purse as well. As she approached the door, the doorman Prototype is looking at some papers. When Bive opens the door, Prototype looked at Bive as she enters the building.

Prototype: "Good evening, Miss Bive."

Bive looked at Prototype quickly with a small smile. Then she focused on the elevator. Gnarpy is in the same apartment complex with Bive. He waits for the elevator and he is carrying a suitcase and a plastic bag with a brown bag inside with some Chinese food. The plastic bag on a side said: "Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!"

Bive walked up to the elevator doors, pressed the elevator button, and stands next to Gnarpy. Gnarpy is looking at her with his mouth slightly open. Then he speaks to her.

Gnarpy: "H-how... How's it going?"

Bive turned her head to Gnarpy.

Bive: "Okay."

Bive turned her head back to the shut elevator doors. Gnarpy nodded slightly, then stopped.
As the elevator doors open, both of them walked in. And then the elevator doors close.
In the elevator, Gnarpy is holding the plastic bag in his left arm and his suitcase in his right hand.
Bive looks like she had an okay day, its not a bad one.
Gnarpy looks at Bive again.
But then he looks at the ceiling and his head stopped looking at the ceiling.
Bive looked at Gnarpy. Then she also looked at the ceiling. She stopped that as well.
Now both of them look at the ceiling.
Gnarpy looked like he was out of breath as he breathes heavily. He shut his eyes.
Then he looks back at Bive again. Bive just looked at the ground for a moment.
Gnarpy looked away from Bive.
Bive's eyes were watching the elevator wall.
The elevator doors open. Gnarpy and Bive exited the elevator and both turned left.
Bive when up to her apartment door and she pulls out her keys, then she found the right key and puts it in the keyhole.
As Gnarpy walked passed her, he spoke to her again.

Gnarpy: "See ya."

Bive: "Yeah."

Bive opens the door and then closes it form behind as Gnarpy made it down the hallway.