At the apartment complex, Bive and the Cashier (yes, the one from GASA4) are having sex in their apartment, they leave the window wide open, but its covered by thin curtains.

Meanwhile Gnarpy is laying sideways on his bed in his apartment reading a magazine. He cupped the alcohol bottle with his arms. He can hear the moans.
Gnarpy puts two of his fingers on the magazine page, then he hears his door bell ring. He breaks contact with the magazine and laid his eyes on the door.

Gnarpy: "Who is it?"

There is no response. Gnarpy sighs and puts his focus on the magazine again. No longer hearing the moans. He puts the cap back on the bottle.
Gnarpy began to slowly stand up, still gripping the bottle with his hand, then he got on all fours, and now he sat up slowly.
He crouched down and he puts the bottle on the ground.
He stood up, his hand on the bed supporting him.
Gnarpy stands up but he's a bit dizzy as he groaned. He stood there for a moment. The belt in his pants is not buckled.
He stepped forward but suddenly stops.
Then he begins walking normally, making his way to the door.
As he is close to the door, he speaks.

Gnarpy: (in a tired voice) "Who is it?"

DrRETRO: "It's uh-" (clears throat slightly) "It's me, DrRETRO."

Gnarpy began unlocking every lock on his door.
As Gnarpy finally opens the door, he is greeted by DrRETRO, his neighbor.

DrRETRO: (smiling a bit) "Hey."

DrRETRO: "How's it going?"

Gnarpy: (still panting slightly) "Okay."

DrRETRO: "Um uh- I have some more information about Prototype."

Gnarpy: "Prototype?"

DrRETRO: "Yeah you know the um-"

Gnarpy: (realizes and has his eyes closed) "Oh yeah what?"

DrRETRO: "Well--"

Then suddenly...

Gnarpy: "Oh god-"

Gnarpy leaned forward. DrRETRO is quickly alarmed by this and grabbed him by the shoulders, holding him up.

DrRETRO: (panicked) "Are you okay?!"

Gnarpy: "No-"

Gnarpy was about to fall on the floor, he had this sickening sensation washing all over him.
He puts his arm around DrRETRO as she is panicking.

They both go into the apartment, with DrRETRO holding Gnarpy.
DrRETRO puts Gnarpy on his bed.

Gnarpy: (muttered) "Need sleep..."

They both fall on the bed, DrRETRO is hovering on Gnarpy's body.

Gnarpy seems to have passed out on the bed. DrRETRO is breathing quickly, then calms down.

But Gnarpy begans to snoring quite loudly, he didn't pass out, he is sleeping.

DrRETRO is still hovering over Gnarpy's sleeping body. Then she slowly moves her hand towards Gnarpy's forehead and gently caresses it, she caresses his face. Gnarpy is still snoring.

DrRETRO's other hand begans to caress Gnarpy's face.
DrRETRO moves her leg over to the left.

Then she lays her chest down on Gnarpy's.

She has her hand on Gnarpy's chest, and slowly puts her head on Gnarpy's shoulder.
She feels comfortable against him, as she caresses Gnarpy's chest, she looks up at him, no longer panicked.

But then Gnarpy shot up from the bed, and ran over to the bathroom. DrRETRO leaned slightly to watch Gnarpy.

Gnarpy vomits in the toilet, he also gags as well. He vomited in the toilet again.
After that, he flushs the toilet.

DrRETRO takes a moment to look around Gnarpy's apartment, then her attention catches the magazine Gnarpy is reading, laying there on his bed.

Gnarpy is breathing heavily and quickly as he came out of the bathroom. He sees DrRETRO looking at his magazine.

Gnarpy: (he sounds upset) "...What the fuck you're doing here?"

DrRETRO slowly got off of Gnarpy's bed.

Gnarpy: "Get out..."

DrRETRO still slowly gets off Gnarpy's bed

Gnarpy: (yells at the top of his lungs) "GET OUT!"

DrRETRO quickly got off the bed and headed for the door.

Gnarpy: (yells at the top of his lungs again) "GET OUT!!"

DrRETRO opens the door, and quickly leaves Gnarpy's apartment.

Gnarpy pants as the door closes behind him.