Duality of Cedric fucking Diggory

It was 9 pm when Harry decided, once again, swimming and adventuring was better than studying. He dragged Draco with, and with the love potion in his veins. The poor blonde couldn't refuse.

"Potter, if I get cave slime on my new robes, you're buying me a new set," Draco warned, eyeing a suspiciously wet stalactite.

Harry laughed, "Only if you admit that you secretly love spelunking with me."

Draco snorted, "I'd sooner admit that I enjoy Longbottom's company in Potions class."

The two shared a look and burst into laughter, the sound bouncing around them like a spell gone awry. Draco shot Harry a sideways glance, a smirk playing at the corners of his lips. "So, ever been on a clandestine adventure with your mortal enemy before?"

Harry chuckled, his eyes glinting with amusement. "Can't say I have. But I'm willing to bet it's a lot more fun with you than with anyone else."

"What about Diggory?"

"He's- he-... Nothing."

Draco eyed him quietly before, "Oh, you flatter me. But you know, I'm starting to think there might be something more between us than just friendship. Cedric should be worried about me and you."

Harry raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. "Oh really? And what might that be? Do tell."

Leaning in closer, Draco's breath was warm against Harry's ear, sending shivers down his spine. "Well, for starters, there's this undeniable chemistry between us. It's like we're destined to be... partners in crime."

Harry's laughter filled the cavernous space, reverberating off the walls and mingling with the echoes of their footsteps. "Partners in crime, huh? I like the sound of that. But just so we're clear, if this is your attempt at seduction, you might want to work on your technique."

Feigning offense, Draco placed a hand over his heart in mock indignation. "Ouch, that hurts. Here I am, pouring my heart out to you, and you're critiquing my flirting skills?"

Harry chuckled, "Trust me, your heart is the last thing I'm worried about. But hey, if you ever decide to switch sides for real, I might consider giving you a chance."

Draco shot Harry a sly grin, his gaze lingering a little longer than necessary. "You know what they say, Potter: never say never."

═════ ◈ ═════

Around 4 am in the morning, in the Slytherin common rooms. Pansy and Draco hogged the sofa's. Both with an abnormally giant book in the hand except one was reading and the other was overthinking his life.

"Penny for your thoughts, Draco?" she asked, her voice laced with a teasing tone.

Draco sighed, closing the book with a thud. "Just pondering the mysteries of life, Pans. You know, the usual."

Pansy rolled her eyes with a playful smirk. "Oh, spare me the melodrama. I know that look. It's the 'I'm pining after Potter but won't admit it' face."

Draco's cheeks flushed slightly, but he attempted to maintain his composure. "Its the love potion okay not me-"

"You sure?" Pansy scoffed, tossing her dark curls over her shoulder, "You think I don't know you're sneaking around with the git even with Umbridge after him?"

Draco bristled at the mention of the spell, his pride stinging. "It's not like I asked for this, you know. Your fault really.."

Pansy chuckled, reaching into her bag and pulling out a small vial filled with a shimmering silver liquid. "Well, lucky for you, darling, I've got just the thing to cure your lovesick woes."