WANDEE SPECIAL 02

MY MAID IS WANDEE

WORD COUNT:  3055

PART 2

WANDEE POV

'' You? I mean are you a man? are you—''

'' yes. Yeoyak is actually bisexual.. and I am his fiancée..'' the doctor was surprised by what he said. I can't take it back. but fiancee? are you crazy wandee?

Excuse me doc? Who is he again? Yeoyak pointed at me and was listening to our conversation.

'' ahm...he's your fiancée. ''

'' what? I'm not gay doc. Sorry what's your name again? Wade..?? ''

'' it's wandee. Babe. This is me. the one you promised to marry. We have been together for a long time. don't you remember '' I lied and cried. I hope they believe.

''sir, please excuse me because I still don't remember anything because of the accident. Maybe it's still an effect of anesthesia so it doesn't even remember its name. ''

'' that bad doc? Is there any hope for him to recover? ''

'' of course. There is. You just need to show something or someone to make him worry about his past, you can have a job, relatives and etc. '' the doctor said a lot more and I just listened silently. A day passed and I stayed in the hospital and he was taken care of. From standing up to walk because it was injured, eating, and wiping his body. She was a bit shy, but maybe because I told her she was my fiancée, she calmed down. I also changed his clothes.

My phone rang and drake's name came out, that's when I told him what happened. We are best friends and I think of him as a brother. Also the incident that happened to you.

Surely when this comes out in the news it will be the end of me. who is the suspect who hurt here? It still puzzled me until now. detectives came today and asked me what happened. Fortunately, I was able to think clearly and calmly.

'' What? Are you Yeoyak's fiancée? why didn't I know that? . I consider him a brother. He doesn't mention anything about his marriage or latest girlfriend. I mean yes, there are flings here, but they don't lead to serious matters like marriage. ''

''sorry..last month at his vacation house he proposed me to be his fiancée..''

ok That's why he doesn't want to disturb me or answer my calls. I mean wandee, yak's sexual preference is fine with me. Whether he marries a woman or a man. What's important to me is that he's happy..so..wandee....I mean sir, I'm going to call him now..''

"Huh? Why? ''

'' what, why? Because you are Yeoyak's fiancée. the owner of the famous Y&T mobile company. Don't worry. , what we discussed will remain private. I'll go first sir. '' he even bowed which embarrassed me. Fuck! What did I get myself into?

It's afternoon. 1:30. I was on my cell phone when yak pressed the buzzer, it turned out he was awake and looking at me. Why is he still handsome even though he is wearing a hospital gown? Maybe if my body is like that I won't have any problem.

''I want fruits..'' he said then I peeled a melon for him. I only did a little because I didn't buy any more apples. Then fairness, even though he has amnesia, his favorite is still what he requested from me. After peeling a fruit I poked one and brought it to his mouth.

'' say ah.. ''

'' ahhhh.. '' he took a bite of it and chewed it.

'' can you move your arm? Does it still hurt? ''