WANDEE SPECIAL 05

MY MAID IS WANDEE

WORD COUNT: 2392

PART 5

( WANDEE POV )

'' okay! I'm so excited! I'll eat a lot. It was also beef. " Luke said, and even drove with Drake and Mark.

''me? "I'm just going to say," Mark said, wanting to drink. We have a company dinner going on today. The whole department is included. Except for one. It's boss Yeoyak.

Why? He didn't really want to be in the company dinner because he was too narcissistic and he loved himself even more than the staff he was working with. Mr. Oye was always there for us. But this year, it seems to be repeating. Which is very favorable to us. No one is going to be able to get a hot and cold head to watch us. They say, "Where when the cat is not there, the rats play." '

I'm not looking at Torfun. I was really impressed with what happened earlier. I want to blame the door for not locking automatically. I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of Yak. Both sat on the sofa. I immediately went to him and told him that it was just part of my job. There were no personal or emotional reactions to what I did. But it didn't seem to be convincing, so I decided to admit it.

We went into the comfort room and each cubicle was checked. He didn't lock the door and face Torfun. He seemed excited about what I was going to say.

''don't be surprised.... but I'm boss's fiancée... "I was surprised and surprised when he suddenly laughed.

'' hahah. you? Come on wandee...just say the truth. ''

''Totoo. ''

'' yes! Look at this... "I took a picture in my pocket. His eyes widened and he turned to the light. It's me and yak. Boracay is the background. It is edited so it does not suspect that the picture is fake.

"Because!" It's too much! OM! So if you are his fiancée , it means. You are also my boss.

"It's not like that torfun. I'm not going to let you know that I'm your boss, but I'm not going to let you know that I'm not going to tell anyone because my boss doesn't want to be a boss. You know. Private. ''

"Okay Wandee, this boss Wandee... kyaahh from secretary to fiancée, it's shady. What did you like about him. Did you guys Kissed--- ''

'' shhhh. Don't be loud. I'll explain it soon. Shhh you're okay. " she nodded and even hugged me. I think Torfun is trustworthy. I hope I made the right decision.

At 8pm we arrived at a restaurant/karaoke bar in Makati. The place was reserved so we were the only ones there. The dinner may have begun. He's his style and take food, there's karaoke, of course I'm eating first. I've never been so happy in my life, eating a lot of beef, chicken with duck. They also offer a lot of cocktails and wineries. I thought that Yeoyak was going to make me feel better. Luckily he didn't come.

'' guys! Alert! Boss yeoyak is coming! how about that? ''

"We're somewhere else"

''crazy. It's our boss. you want to be removed. "Kwan said to Mark. As we were about to leave, the door to the restaurant suddenly opened. The surroundings seemed to be in slow motion.

Si yeoyak!

If it was a dream, I wouldn't wake up.

( WANDEE POV )

''crazy. It's our boss. You want to be fired?. "Kwan said to Mark. As we were sitting there, the door to the restaurant suddenly opened. The room seemed to be in slow motion as he entered the restaurant.