The Plan is Set

This is my first just Dan Howell x reader. I already did couple of Phil, but Dan is pretty different than Phil. I hope you enjoy this story. I will try my best to please you with this story. Please enjoy Dan lovers.

You have been in the hospital for a little over two months already with cancer. The doctors was hopeful at the start of your treatment but nothing have been going your way so far.

Your room mate in the hospital checked in 'Hotel Kick Cancer's Ass' two weeks ago. Her name is Staci and she is just a really crazy lady. She is always drawing and writing.

She stood up out of her bed and started dancing to music that she is humming. You just stared at her and shook you head at her craziness. "Staci, can you sometime calm the fuck down!"

She looked at you and stuck you tongue out you like a little kid. "Make me, Miss I Feel Bad For Myself."

You grabbed your extra pillow and threw it at her. It hit her in the face. "I did, little baby."

Staci sat back on her bed. "Can we watch YouTube again? Please?"

"Why do you need to watch a video with me? You can do it yourself. All you want to watch is Phil. Only if we watch Dan." You said knowing her answer.

Staci didn't respond. She grabbed her laptop and watch YouTube by herself. You went on Tumblr and Twitter.

About thirty minutes later, Staci spoke again when she got bored. "Your like a cactus."

"What the fuck does that suppost to mean?"

"IDK, you and Dan share that. I like cacti you know."

You shake your head at her. That was when the doctor came in to take you for your treatment that you hate so much.

Staci's POV

It took me the whole last week to get Phil Lester to notice my tweet. It was thanks to my followers of fellow Dan and Phil fans to get them to notice me.

I have been trying to have them to come to the hospital to see (Name). She always wanted to meet them and she was starting to lose faith that she will ever meet them since she is dying and all.

Right now Phil is DMing me since he followed me so we could make arrangements to come.

Okay this is easy just remember P=Phil and S= Staci. Okay simple.

P: So when do you think will be the best time for Dan and me to come

S: In three days to couple of weeks. You don't want to come any closer to the her treatment than three days after

P: Y

S: Treatment makes us really sick. I have my treatment tomorrow.

P: But if we go in three days won't you be sick?

S: Yeah but the third day is always the best.

P: ok Dan says in three days we will be there.

S: k bye

I turned off my computer and began drawing ducks.

Your POV

After the treatment was finished you felt extremely sick. The next two days you slept almost the whole time. The third day you started to feel a lot better. At least you could start function again.