Dad's Wrath

When you returned back to the hospital your Dad had a nurse to help you back into your bed. You tried to fight a look back at the three men standing behind you. More and more nurses came up to help that one nurse to bring me back. 

The nurses that helped you back told you need rest bit of course you don't listen.

Staci was staring at you without blinking. She looked pissed. She didn't say anything, only starred at you. "What is your fucking problem?" you finally said when you got enough of this. 

"If Phil isn't allowed back I'm going to..." she started before she stopped trying to think of what to say next. 

"Ooo, scary. I won't be here if Dan and Phil can't come back. I don't care that I would die. At least the last moments I can be with Dan. This isn't helping that much anyway. I have less than six months to live. At this rate I'll be died before Christmas," you said rolling your eyes being dead serious. You are on that bubble of giving up. What is the purpose of you even living if you are dying of cancer as such a young age. 

"You don't mean that. You do matter. I know that your dad can't kick them out forever even when he knows about your state."

"I know, so how was you and Phil. It will be #Paci in no time." I told her jokingly.

"He's funny, cute, and adorable. What could be better than having a ship name too." She had this in-love look on her face. She couldn't stop smiling. "So what did you and Dan do anyway?"

"Really nothing. We played video games. It couldn't be better. I just need to see his face again." you said that as you grumpy looking dad walked into the room. Before he was able to yell at you, you quickly asked, "Where are them?"

"On their way back to their flat. They can come back, but not for a while. I know that you will say that you will refuse treatment if I banned them. I told them when they can come back but I won't tell you. You two need your rest." He said before he left your room again.

You never go to sleep when you get told though, and tonight wasn't any different. Staci got up and handed you a phone that she dialed some person's number.

"Hello," The voice came from Dan's voice. 

"Dan, it's me, (Name)." you said quickly. 

"Oh hi, so how are you," he said carefully for some odd reason. 

"I don't care what my dad's say, I need you in my life. He can't control me forever. I'm an adult."

"I need you in my life again, but your dad said that we are banned from being in contact with you."

"HE FUCKING BANNED YOU! THAT'S IT I'M DONE! NO MORE TREATMENT! NO MORE HOSPITALS! I'LL DIE, BUT AT LEAST I WILL HAVE A HAPPY REST OF MY LIFE THAN A TORTURED ONE!" you screamed. 

"No, get treatment. I'm sure your dad will calm down. He can't keep us apart forever. We will see each other in some time."

"Okay no more cancer and treatment talk. I'm going to crush you next time in Mario Kart."

"If you can ever catch me. I'm a master my little padawan."

"The only good thing that the master gets is when their padawan destroys them."

"You will never surpass me because I'm the god fucking king at Mario Kart."

"That is until I beat you."

"What about you can be my queen, standing next to me?"

"Deal, only if I can rule."

"Deal."