Puppy Love

Your POV

"Yes, I'll marry you, but our engagement better last longer than our dating time," you said with a huge smile appearing on your lips.

Dan leaned in to you and pecked your lips. You can't believe that you and Dan are actually engaged. This could possibly the best day in your entire life, well maybe after your cancer-free, and maybe the first day that the two of you met.

Dan and you continued to sit in the sand. Dan had his hand around your shoulders as you two looked out. "You know what I want more than anything other being with you," you started after couple minutes of calming silence.

"What do you want?" Dan said laying his head on your shoulder.

"A dog. Wouldn't that be amazing?" You said laying your head on Dan's head.

"Not you too, but I would love a dog," Dan said sitting up again.

"I'm sure Staci and Phil will be alright with that, as long we don't bring home a cat."

"Yeah, they probably would be alright with that. Phil would want a cat with no allergic reaction from it."

"I know, so can we?" You asked leaning up against him.

"Tomorrow, we can." Everything was quiet and lovely. You felt complete sitting on the beach in peace and quiet with Dan. What could be better than this?

After a while you checked your phone seeing that is couple minutes past midnight so the two of you got slowly up and started to make that long trek back to the apartment. The walk was peaceful which was oddly very calming.

When you two got back Phil and Staci was already sleeping in Phil's room so Dan and you quietly walked back into your shared room. Together you flopped on the bed and began surfing the web side by side. Dan was on Tumblr while you are on Twitter to see what is going on. After thirty minutes the two of you switched.

Around four in the morning Dan and you made your way of watching YouTube videos together.

Around five Dan and you fell asleep while watching some Netflix.

In the morning Dan was already awake and on the internet when you woke up. He noticed that you were awake and quickly said, "Good morning, sexy beast."

"We'll that is okay. I'll transform to be human, while you get kidnapped and subdued."

"That is the life. That is basically is happening with us. You already changed to be a human and now I'm being subdued," Dan said kissing your lips.

"Good, now be quiet and just kiss me."

Dan instantly shut up and started to kissing you more intense than ever.

I know that this is short but I am starting to feel like I write better 500 words parts than 1000 words parts. I know I didn't put many of those up but from my other stories I can kind of tell that. I started school this week and I am already ready to have summer back, but I can so oh well. I hoped you had a good week and see you next time.