The Reception

Thanks for all the support I have been getting for my story. Please follow me to receive updates about when I'm going to upload a new part or story. Thanks and now please enjoy me new part.

Dan's POV

After pictures was done (Name) and I got into a limo, thanks to her dad who paid for it along with majority of the whole wedding.

"Dan, ready to get drunk?" She asked as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"So much, but I'm already drunk on you," I said kissing her head. She looked so tired already and the fun only started.

We sat in silence the rest of the way to the reception. I'm pretty sure that she did fall asleep on my shoulder. But I loved it.

When we got there she woke up right away. Hand in arm we walked into the room filled with all of our family and friends.

We sat our table right away and before (Name) or I realize it was time to eat.

Let me tell you one thing for a guy whole loves food as much as I do this food was one of the best things I ever ate in the last five days.

(Name) was staring out of the large window. I could tell that she was looking at the snow.

"Isn't it beautiful outside?" She asked while in a day dream.

"It is, but I know something that is way more beautiful. Its the wonderful girl that I am going to spend the rest of my life with."

"I thought you were going to say food. Knowing you, you would say that. But I like your answer better."

After we laughed, ate, and drank it was time for the dance.

I suck at dancing (Name) lead the whole dance.

"Wow Dan, I didn't think that you was this good of a dancer!" (Name) said as we were still on the dance floor.

"I know I'm the best."

The rest of the dance we were laughing.

After the dance we went to the bar to get more and more drinks. I was starting to feel pretty good after awhile and I could tell that (Name) was feeling it too.

The whole day was a very eventful day but I was very happy when (Name) and I got back into the limo so we can go on on our honeymoon.