Day on the Town with Dan

So after you left and Dan snucked out of hospital you two just walked around for a long time. You didn't mind since you are finally out of that stupid hospital. 

"What do you want to do?" Dan asked you with his sassy hand movements. 

"I don't have a fucking clue. Neither do I fucking care. I just don't want to go to the fucking place any fucking time soon."

"I don't blame you," Dan said looking around. "What about we sit on that bench?"

You and Dan sat on the bench. The two of you sat awkwardly next to each other. That was until you decided to ask Dan something that was bugging you, "Why did you help me sneak out?" 

"I have no idea why. I just wanted to like during the day I just want to be on Tumblr all day," Dan said with his eyes closed. 

You stared at him. You loved how his hair fell across his face. You would also be okay with his hobbit hair. Dan is so cute and perfect. If only you could live long enough for you to kiss his sweet face. He's too perfect to be real, but for someone who has less than two months to live, who needs real only love. 

"Hey, do you want to go back to my flat before we will have to get you back to the hospital?"

"Yeah, lets do it."

You and Dan continued to walk til we got into a tube entrance. The tube ride was uneventful. It wasn't just the ride but the walk to his flat was uneventful as well.

At Dan's flat you and Dan sat in the lounge. The two of you played Band Hero. Dan was the drums while you took the (guitar or singing). The two of you played on the highest difficultly.

The two of you didn't talk barely at all. It was couple of hours before you stopped. "That was really fun. More than I had in the last fucking while. I wish I could do things like this every fucking day. The shit that you can't do makes everything fucking stupid."

"We'll lets squeeze all the fun that someone like you fucking need in one shit packed day before they ship you off back to that fucking to that sick-man prison that you belong too."

"What first then?" you ask laying back farther on the couch. 

"What about some ice cream plus Mario Kart?" Dan said as he turned off Band Hero.

"Sure, that sound fucking fun!"

"Stay here I'll get it," Dan said leaving you alone in his lounge. You spaced out looking at Dan's Super Note award. Before you knew it Dan reentered carrying two bowls of your favorite flavor of (Enter what ever you fucking want. I don't judge. I don't care. Let you decide for once and a while. Okay I'm done. Enjoy the rest of the chapter. See you on the other side.)

You grabbed your bowl of ice cream and started eating it while Dan was getting Mario Kart up. It was so good you were done with it by the time you were able to pick your Kart and character. 

You and Dan did a whole bunch of trash talk though your ten rounds of racing. Dan beat you every single time, though. You weren't mad, but you sure acted like it. 

"You are a fucking cheater, Dan!"

"I am not a fucking cheater. You just are not as good as me," Dan said with a smile on his adorable face. 

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

Instead of saying no Dan leaned toward you. His lip met yours. You were shocked for a couple of seconds then you began kissing back. When you did this, Dan got more passionate. After couple of minute you opened your mouth a little bit. And right away Dan's tongue entered you mouth. 

Everything seemed to disappear in the world. The only thing that existed is Dan and yourself.  You forgot about your cancer, the trouble that you will be in when you get back to the hospital, and every other problem that you had in your what it seems right now. 

Everything seemed perfect until Phil walked into the room yelling, "WHAT DO THE TWO OF YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING! (NAME), YOUR DOCTORS ARE PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW SINCE YOU DECIDE TO SKIP OUT OF THE HOSPITAL! YOU NEED TO GO BACK NOW!"

Dan broke away from you trying to sneak away and into his bedroom so he wouldn't have to go. But of course Phil saw that and began yelling again. "DAN, YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF THIS. THE TWO OF YOU ARE COMING RIGHT NOW! DOCTOR (Your Last Name. He is your father. I'm sorry because I bet that half of your dads aren't a doctor, but I thought that would be fun to add to the story.) IS OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW IN HIS VEHICLE READY TO RUN ALL THE WAY UP HERE TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!" When Phil finished he was looking at you. 

Dan was ready to guide you out of there, but Phil beat him there. "I have orders not to let you touch her. He is ready to banish you from the hospital wing. He has that power."

Phil guided you down the stairs carefully with Dan walking sadly behind Phil and you. When we got outside your dad carefully took you from Phil and put you in the back seat making sure that you were alright before telling Phil he need to get in the back seat and Dan gets the passenger. 

OMG! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! WILL DAN NEVER GET TO SEE YOU AGAIN? WILL DAN FORGET ABOUT YOU AND MOVE ON? WILL YOUR DAD LET YOU AND DAN DATE? WILL PHIL BE BANNED AS WELL MAKING STACI PISSED OFF AT YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T CARE? WILL YOU DIE BEFORE YOUR DAD LET DAN SEE YOU AGAIN? WILL DAN HATE HIMSELF? WHAT IS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN HERE!

You will see when I update this again. Hope you will enjoy a couple of days wait.