First Date

I'm going to update this story plus all my others on Fridays. I know that this story seems like it is over but I can insure you that it isn't, but it is getting there or is it. I have no idea how much longer I'm going to continue writing this story, but I want to get though my birthday in October. Please leave a comment on what you want to see in this story. Thanks for reading this crap story.

(Name)'s POV

The day after you got to the Phan flat you sat in the lounge on the internet. You are so happy for your new founded freedom that you are doing the exact same thing you did in the hospital, scare people, sleep, eat, and roam the internet. You are living the dream life of doing nothing and dating your dream guy.

Dan came in couple minutes later and kissed your check as he sat next to you. "What you doing?"

"Nothing that concerns you."

"Okay is that going to be your answer for my next question?"

"Depends on how stupid it is?"

"I guess it is going to be?"

"What is it? I'll determine it."

"Are you going to be busy scrolling on the internet tonight?"

"No, because I'm going where ever you are going to take me tonight."

"Good."

"What time are we leaving?"

"Around three maybe."

"Three it is," you said before Dan kissed you on the cheek. You love the feeling that you get when Dan comes anywhere near you. You can explain, but it's the most amazing feeling to ever experience.

Dan grabbed his mac book that sat next to him and went onto Twitter. It was ten but it felt like forever before three. It felt like six centuries, four years.

When it was finally time to leave, Dan took your hand and guided you out of the apartment, down to the street, and over to the cinema to go and watch a new movie that you want to watch.

The whole movie Dan held your hand which you loved. In your mind anything will be good as long as Dan is close by. The movie was amazing or was that just your feelings for Dan spilling out.

After the movie you and Dan walked what it felt like forever to your favorite restaurant in London. The dinner was amazing as well. You can't imagine a date better than this have been already.

Dan and you sat next to each other in a booth. "How is this?" Dan asked giving you a little cute smile.

"Amazing, am I actually still in that sleeping state with cancer imagining what could have been?"

"God, I hope this isn't a dream, because I don't want to sit in one of those chairs again hoping that everything will turn out alright."

"I know I sure wouldn't."

"Okay, about no cancer talk the rest of the date. That can be a conversation for thirty years."

"Go higher like 39 million decades maybe," I said staring at him.

"Perfect, (Name)..." Dan started but was interrupted by the waiter coming with our food. You didn't talk while we ate since You and Dan love food with a passion. It's in the top three things you love. 1. Dan 2. Food 3. Internet (I know this isn't probably your order. you can tell me in the comments though)

After all the food was gone, Dan paid and the two of you left. It was already eight o'clock and it doesn't seem that you will head back anytime soon.

The two of you walked and enjoyed each other's company. After awhile you sat on a bench with Dan right next to you. Dan was acting really weird being awkward and his knee was shacking and not because it's habit or because he is cold. You don't actually know the reason. That is until he starting talking.

"(Name), I know this seems rushed, but after almost losing you in that dreaded hospital I found my true feeling about you and how easy it is for someone to leave this earth. I love you more than I loved anyone in my entire life. I couldn't imagine loving anyone else well except my mom maybe, but my love for you is greater. Will you marry me?"

I stared blankly totally not knowing that this was going to happen. I opened my mouth to answer and said...

What would you answer to Dan. In real life would you say yes to a man that you only knew for three months or would you want more time. Please write in the comments what you would do. Have a good week.