Wedding Plans

I'm sorry that I have been dormant but lately I had school which was a snore and cross country practice and all that running jazz. I have been cutting back with everything even with my YouTube Channel that I love, but I love writing stories too. I love the two of them as much as I love math (I love math Ik you might not agree with that but math is amazing. I love numbers.) I'm trying to upload as much as possible. But until November you might not being seeing much of me.

Dan's POV

Well, we did end up at the pet store, and there we brought a (Type) puppy. It was a female and we named it (Name the damn dog). When we brought it back to the apartment everything seemed oddly amazing. But that was over a year ago.

(Name) and I decided that our wedding is going to be in six months. (Name) has been planning almost everything, but I wanted the food. She did give it to me, thankfully. I get to test food that we will eat that day. I'm so lucky. Everything is planned, but things are barely halfway done.

Things are good though. I just sit in the apartment playing with the dog, making YouTube videos, eat, edit, playing games, and sleeping.

Life have been busy but whatever. I just can't wait until the wedding is here. After all this is done Ill be happy.

But today is no different. (Name) is running around thinking about everything so I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her toward the couch, cradling her in my arms.

I pulled her in a kiss making her forget about the whole wedding. I was so good that I forgot about also. That was fucking fine with me.

"I love you," (Name) whispered to me. I didn't answer with words, but with kissing her more intensely. I pushed my tongue to her teeth begging for access. She opened up after couple seconds allowing my tongue to go into her mouth.

Everything was perfect. It us unwinding from months of stressed and what could be better. The rest of the night was a blur.