Two Weeks Later

Dan have been to the hospital everyday that he could for the last two weeks. He still filmed videos but he didn't film them until after his visits and a shower to hide his tears. Phil was kind enough to edit all the gaming videos, but I would bring my laptop and then edit my videos.

(Name) has been getting better slowly. That is the only reason for her dad let Dan to keep visiting.

Two days ago she actually was awake for over ten minutes she didn't talk but she squeezed Dan's hand.

Dan was under strict orders to buzz her dad every time she wakes up. He drops everything and gives it to his helper to check on her. He usually miss when she is awake but that day he made it. 

Her dad when he got in the room and saw that she was awake, became an emotional man. Who knew a man that is like him can have a heart. 

Today though there was a surprise. It wasn't her waking up and talking. It wasn't her waking up and running around or writing or did anything. The surprise was that her heart stopped beating couple hours after Dan came to visit. 

The nurses and the doctors came running in to try to revive her. Meanwhile two people escorted Dan out of the room and down the hall into Staci's room with Phil there talking.

Phil's POV

I was joking with Staci when all of a sudden Dan entered the room. He was crying, even shaking. I got a feeling that something is seriously wrong. 

Dan came over and sat in corner of the room. His cheeks was already caked with tears. 

I didn't even have to ask what was wrong because Dan already has shouted it. "WHY DOES THIS FUCKING THING HAVE TO FUCKING HAPPEN? HER HEART FUCKING STOPPED! ONE FUCKING MOMENT EVERYONE THOUGHT THAT SHE WOULD BE FUCKING FINE IN COUPLE OF FUCKING WEEKS AND THEN HER HEART DECIDES TO FUCKING STOP! THEN THEY SHOVES ME OUT NOT KNOWING WHAT IS HAPPENING! IF THEY FUCKING REVIVED HER! OR IF SHE IS DEAD!"

That stuck a nerve. Staci broke down crying, and I shed a lot of tears. Dan had his head on his knees. Staci rolled to the other side of her bed. I sat in the chair not knowing what to do. I couldn't make this better. I couldn't do anything. 

The three of us was waiting for someone to come though that door telling us what is happening. But they did. The room was so quiet except for the sounds of crying. 

Then what it seemed like five years what in reality could have only been twenty minutes, the door open bearing news.