In Sickness and In Health

Dan's POV

(Name) and I was laying on my bed playing some games and watching some videos when she got up unexpectedly and ran out of the room.

For couple of minutes I laid where I was, but then I got up and went to find her. At first I couldn't find her then I went into the bathroom where she was hunched over the toilet.

I crouched next to her awkwardly and rubbed her back. I had no idea what to do.

When she finally did stop she sat down next to me. "Honey, what is wrong?"

She was quiet. Tears flew softly down her cheek. I hugged her side arm. "I don't know. Do you can be the...." she started but I hushed her.

"Don't think like that. Don't you ever think like that. You have a doctors appointment next week. What do you want me to do?" Tears flew from my own eyes. I don't know what is wrong.

"Call my dad. Have him come over that is what you do. Let's keep this as quiet as possible just in case that it is something else so we don't look like complete idiots."

I called her father as she caught another wind of the vomits. Her father came right away and told me to leave the room. I left but sat on the stairs outside of the bathroom.

About twenty minutes went by but it felt like sixty years. Her father told me that I could go in.

(Name) sat there with a grim face. "Dan, I'm pregnant. Your going to be a father."

I was in shock, I never imagine a day like this to come. I'm going to be a father. Me, Daniel James Howell is going to have a kid. I couldn't do anything except to kiss (Name). Luckily for me she already cleaned her mouth.