News

The door opened reveling (Name)'s Dad. He look one glance around the room and then plainly said, "She's alive, but you can't see her today. We need to do things. Tomorrow will be better." He then turned around and left.

Dan's POV

She's alive! I thought I lost her forever. But I don't want to wait til tomorrow. I want to see her now. The ass wholes here won't let me see her.

I laid my head on the wall as the tears began thinning on my checks. 

(Name)'s POV

When I woke up Dan wasn't in the room. In his spot was the guy that I didn't want to see: my dad. "Your cancer is getting better. It's a miracle. My little girl is getting better."

"Where's Dan?"

"He will be back tomorrow."

"I need him now."

"You need to rest. You gave everyone a heart attack today."

"No."

"Rest, Dan will be here tomorrow."

"Dan."

"Honey, you need your rest."

"Now"

"Alright alright."

Dad got up living you alone. It didn't take long until Dan came into the room. He kissed your forehead before he sat down next to the bed.

"Dan,"

"Yes my love."

"I love you."

"I love you, too. You need you rest. Sleep."

"Will you stay here until I wake up?

"I don't know if I can," Dan said.

Dad was still in the room standing behind Dan, "Dan can stay as long as he wants."

You looked at Dan to see what he says. He grabbed your hand saying "Yes, I will."

You closed your eyes and instantly you drifted into sleep. 

Two Months Later

"Are you ready to leave this place?" Dan asked you as he grabbed your things leaving your hospital room. 

"Yes, I wish I can forget this place."

"This is the place where we met."

"I know, that why I said 'I wish'."

Today is the day that you are leaving the hospital. Three months ago you were told that you had six months to live and now you don't have a hint on cancer in your bones. It can come back easily though, and when it does it is going to take vengeance out on you. 

You are moving in with Dan and Phil and Staci, who got out of the hospital a little under two months ago. 

I hope you enjoy this little chapter. I want to get as many chapters done before school start on the first day of September. I hope you enjoyed this.