The Birth

You and Dan decide one night to go on a rare walk around London before the baby comes in a couple of weeks. Well its supposed to.

The two of you stopped at an ice cream parlor because you were hungry for some. Cravings are great because Dan always try to make or big what ever food you want.

Then walking down the dim street licking you ice cream when you feel your water break. You were so surprised that you dropped your cone onto Dan.

Dan stared at you with a shocked look as well because he doesn't know what is going on and why you would drop you ice cream on him. "What the..." he started before he saw the look on your face. "Honey, what is going on?" His voice was nice and calm. He did a good masking the fear in his words.

"The baby... the baby... its coming." You could tell that Dan wasn't really processing what was happening. "DAN, THE BABY IS COMING!" you screamed.

Sure enough that got Dan into action. The two of you wasn't far away from the hospital so you decided to walk as quickly as possible two blocks.

At the hospital you sat in a chair that was the closest to the front door because you could barely walk anymore. But it wasn't long before a nurse came and got you into a wheelchair.

Two hours past in complete torture. You feel like this whole this is going to be the end of you.

Four hours past since you entered the hospital. Not close enough. You just want this to end. Dan haven't left your side for anything.

Ten Hours later, you already been here fourteen hours. You and Dan is getting antsy. How much longer can this be? How much long will it be until you meet your little baby.

Three hours later, the doctor came into the room and told you that its time for you to start pushing.

After two more hours of pushing and screaming and crying, your baby finally came out.

Four couple of minutes you didn't get to see your baby but after the nurses cleaned the baby up and wrapped it in a blanket.

They gave Dan the baby first. His face lighten up realizing that he help make the little bundle. After couple of moment to remember the little face, Dan looked at you and quietly said, "Its a girl."

After he said that he gave me the little girl. She looks so beautiful. She's not crying , but she does make a little squeaking happy notices which is extremely adorable.

The nurse took her again to make sure that she is alright. And here is the time where we name her. Dan and you agreed that if it was a boy, Dan would name it, but if it was a girl you would get the honor.

"Her name is Alexa."

I hoped you enjoyed this part. Thanks everyone for name suggestions. I had couple of my friends help decide because all of the suggestion was very good. Congrats Bobsy2003 for picking the baby's name.