Wedding Day

Your POV

You are just finishing getting ready. Staci and all you friends are by your side helping you with whatever you need. You still have an hour before this thing even start and you can't wait to start, and get the wedding over with.

As someone does the finishing touches on your hair and make up you go onto Twitter and tweet:
      I'm going to walk down the aisle in an hour and marry my True Love @ danisnotonfire

Soon you got a notification that Dan Howell.

     @ (yourhandle) aww I can't wait until til the honeymoon

     @ danisnotonfire Umm okay Dan let's get done with this first

      @ (yourhandle) you are no fun

     @ danisnotonfire  you're going to have to deal with my 'no fun' personality

You was laughing your head off at this point. 'Just a little bit longer and then we will be together forever.' You think while the hair lady just got done with you.

 Minutes passed by and everyone was so excited. Staci is running all over the place giggling and smiling. The atmosphere was the best anyone could ask for on their wedding day.  And before you knew it you were hearing the 'Here Comes the Bride' march that singled the beginning of the start of your life with Dan forever was going to happen soon.

Your dad took your arm and whispered in your ear. "I love you, and I know Dan loves you too and will make you happy."

You smiled feeling excited, scared, and overwhelmed all at once. When you and your dad finally started marching to your place next to Dan you wanted to run all the way up the aisle or away. Thanks to your dad you didn't run. That and when your eyes met Dan's eyes.

He smiled at you in a completely adorable way. Man, he looks so cute in a suit.

It felt like forever before you were actually by his side. The whole beginning of the ceremony went quickly due to the fact you were lost in Dan's eyes.

When it was time for the two of yours vows Dan went first. "I truthfully came up with this this morning so if it doesn't make since, I'm sorry. Classical Dan right, and now you will have to deal with it forever. (Name), I never thought I would find love in my life until I found you. It might hard for me to admit this, I love your more than... internet. That is the true testament of our love. For years I had a void in my life and now its filled with you. Your a very beautiful void filler. I feel so blessed to be marring you today. Our meeting wasn't that likely to ever happen but it has and this special moment is coming where I can officially call you my wife."

When Dan was done it was your turn. You were scared that you would mess up but somehow Dan gave you strength that you didn't know you had. "Daniel Howell, from the first moment that I watched your videos I knew that you was mine. I know every fangirl says that you are theirs but I just knew. Then when you showed up in my hospital room all those months ago I knew that my feelings for you was true. How could I not love you? I love you for all of your strengths and I even love you more for your faults. Now who would want a perfect man when they could have you? All I have to really say is that you better love me more than the internet and FOOD or we will have some problems, even though they are my favorite things too. There are so many things I want to do with you for the remaining of our years. I hope we get to all of them. But first thing first let get today over with and procrastinate tomorrow."

The rest of the ceremony went really quick and before you knew it Dan and you were making out.

I'm going to try something with every story of mine. Three days after I get FIVE votes on this part a new chapter will be up.