Three Years Later

Dan is sitting on his bed playing with Alexa while you was cooking dinner. These last three years have been good for the young family.

Today is Alexa's third birthday, and you are trying to have a special celebration for your little angel.

While you begin frosting the cake, Alexa runs into the room running into your leg. She gets knocked onto the ground landing onto her back. Alexa let out a cry as she crashed onto the hard ground.

Dan ran into the room recognizing the sound of his little girl falling. He quickly grabbed Alexa to take care of the screaming child so you could finish. However Alexa got over her crying episode quick and Dan and her started to watch TV together.

Couple hours later everyone started to arrive including Phil and Felix. Alexa felt right at home in the center of attention being surrounded by all these YouTube famous people.

Everything was perfect that day. Everything was what you would have expected with this tiny family.

Even though they have and will have struggles ahead for them like any normal person would. They have each other to make it through the world.

Thank you for reading my terrible story. I know that this part was short and stupid, but it felt like a good place to end. I was going to kill (name) off the whole time, but I decided against it because so many of you said that (name) better not die. I am hope that you was satisfied with this story. And I love all of you for reading it. Please check out my other stories, and check out my YouTube channel, Boring Star. Thanks for your support with this story. Have a good day while I'm finishing my last two weeks of my Sophomore year.
~143~