121

Seo Yi-seo halted in surprise as she opened the newly spawned white door in front of her.

She had just installed and launched the MyHome mode, but unexpectedly, there was a stranger in the room that should have been empty.

"Who are you? How did you get in here? I haven't invited anyone..."

However, the intruder did not respond to her questions and, seemingly enchanted, looked around the room, murmuring.

"...Sturdy and beautiful."

His voice carried a heavy resonance.

The man was tall, wearing a half-mask, with long, partially grey hair and draped in flowing robes resembling a priest's garb. The wrinkles on the lower part of his face, visible below the mask, suggested he was not particularly young.

Fluttering around him were a couple of blue butterflies.

"...Are you from Impulse Soft? Even if it's an internal alpha test, illegally entering a private space is not allowed! Hey, are you listening?"

Seo Yi-seo called out, wary.

But the man ignored her and walked towards a bookshelf on one side of the room. He started to gently caress the books as if they were precious treasures.

"Amazing. A dimension formed by just a small house. To think such a tiny Imaginary World could actually exist. I've traveled through dimensions for so long, but this is a first for me..."

After enjoying the texture of the books for a while, the man finally looked directly at Seo Yi-seo and asked,

"Are you the ruler of this dimension? How exactly did you create this space?"

What? Ruler?

"...I just installed the MyHome expansion pack. If you're from Impulse Soft and interested, why not apply for the alpha test yourself?"

"Speaking as if anyone could do it. Then why didn't such tiny Imaginary Worlds exist until now?"

Not fully understanding what the man meant by 'Imaginary Worlds', but assuming he was referring to virtual spaces, Seo Yi-seo responded thoughtfully.

"Well, the MyHome expansion pack was just recently developed."

"Heh..."

The man let out a hollow laugh, seeming incredulous.

The number of butterflies had increased, fluttering and rising as if responding to his laughter.

"Then, one last question for you. Why are the laws that govern this world the same as those over there?"

"Over there?"

"That noisy and flamboyant world. I'm talking about the dimension of Pangea Chronicle. The scale and mass of objects, their texture, the flow of time... everything is identical."

Seo Yi-seo frowned.

What? Isn't this man from Impulse Soft?

"That's because it uses the same Homunculus Integrated Engine. The physics engine is the same."

"Engine... yes, they call it an engine... Such sturdy and beautiful rules!"

The man sighed softly and then closed his eyes, deeply inhaling as if to savor every particle of air in the room.

Maybe I should report this to the company first.

As Seo Yi-seo pondered this, the man opened his eyes and strode toward her. Startled, she instinctively stepped back.