176*

176. List of Contracts (2)

After the noisy meal, Seongjin, who had finished various business in the shopping district, began to think about separating the group.

"I'm going back to my dorm now. "Now that they're here, they can relax and play until evening."

"Is that still okay?"

Although they pretended not to, everyone looked excited. Only the stubborn Lord Maria spoke with a worried expression.

"But our mission is to protect you."

"don't worry. "I will be with Lord Masaine."

These were not empty words. Now that Leader Bruno has not yet completely regained the Auror floor, not only among the Wolf Knights who are accompanying him but also in the entire city, there is probably no one as strong as Masain.

"We need to think about the feelings of young people. "There will be no need to leave the imperial capital, so let them play comfortably without a superior."

"young... yes?

As Sir Maria's expression became subtle, Seongjin added, regretting it.

"I'm also glad that I'm light-hearted. "I'm just going to go to my dorm and practice."

However, when Masain heard those words, he was startled, his expression hardened, and he began to examine Seongjin carefully.

hmm? what? Did I say something strange?

While he was wondering, he turned to Sir Maria and said,

"okay. "I will do as you say."

"But Lord Martha..." ... ."

"I will carry out the lowering, so there is no problem. Besides, I feel anxious if you don't lead those immature idiots."

surely.

Sir Maria, who glanced at the excited junior knights, was convinced.

After sending them off, Masain closed his mouth for a moment and looked down at Seongjin.

He had a complex expression, as if he had a lot to say, but before he could ask anything, he lowered his gaze and bowed his head politely.

"Then I will take you to your lodgings, sir."

... Why is this guy acting like this all of a sudden?

Seongjin returned to the dorm with an uneasy feeling, looking at Masain's somewhat stiff expression.

"Are you here, sir?"

As if he sensed they were coming, Manager Bruno came out to meet them in the hallway.

"Ah, Director Bruno. "Did you rest well?"

"Yes, sir. "But you came back early?"

"huh. "I came first because I thought I had pretty much done everything there was to see."

Then he glanced around and carefully whispered to Seongjin.

"By the way, did you happen to meet me outside?"

"meet? who?"

"... it's nothing."

Director Bruno, who gave such a vague answer, tugged at his mustache as if he was embarrassed and then quietly disappeared into his room!

'what? 'Why is everyone doing this?'

Seongjin was impressed, but had no time to pay attention to them right now. First of all, the priority was to solve the problems facing us.