Characters

On your insistance I am upload chapter on the names of Characters 

Main Characters 

Roman Ali Gardezi ---------------Saliha's Imposed Husband and later lover. He is dark and a secret in himself. He rarely speaks to Saliha and all he does is creating mess in her life. He is possesive and arrogant at the same time. He does not likes Saliha because she was imposed on her. He rarely shows his emotions. Saliha was horrified when she came to know about his dark secrets. He is only son of Eliza and Imran.  He is first in command of their boy group known as Devil circle.

Saliha Ahmed nee Gardezi---------She is daughter of Muza Maria Rameirez nee Ahmed and Zaviyaar Ahmed. She is naive, introvert and nerd. She likes to write diary. She is Roman's imposed Wife. She accidentally gotten married to Roman when her Uncle Junaid was forcing her marry Jamshaid. She fell in love with Roman when he rescued her from child abuse when she was 11 and he was 16.  

Emaad Irfan Turk------------- He is dark prince of underworld and son of Irfan Turk, a white collar mafia lord. His mischevious but dark green eyes are most deadly weapon he could use to get what he want. He is Roman's best friend and second in command in their boy group known as devil circle. He loves his younger sister Hala Irfan Alvi as she is the only person he truly care about until he met the bad girl Hunza. 

Hunza Reheem Alvi---------------She is sharp, outgoing and brave girl, she is sometimes being called  cat by Emaad who fell in love with her when he saw her for the first time. She has a twin brother Kashan Reheem Alvi. She is best friends with Saliha and Hania. She loves to beat people asses and her mortal enemy is Emaad Turk, a rich arrogant and villain in her eyes. She is forced to get engaged to a person she does not even see by her money minded mother. She encourages Saliha to become strong and tough in front of Roman. 

Haeem Malik--------------------He is Roman's best friend and group member. His father was noted army solider but he died in mysterious matters. He is flirt and fun loving boy who later fell in love with jolly girl Hania. 

Hania Adam--------------------- She is only daughter of Adam and Zara who are microbiologists. She is as intellegent as his father is and a topper. She fell in love with her childhood best friend Haeem. 

Zain Irani----------------------He is most sensible person of group. He loved to read books and help his friends. His mother lives in another town so he lives alone in his huge mansion like house. He is in love with Muaza, a friend of Roman. 

Hala Irfan Turk--------------------She is Emaad's younger sister and Saliha treats her like a younger sister as well. She is innocent and introvert and very closed to her brother. She is a witness of her mother's death. 

Kashan Raheem Alvi--------------He is flirt and outgoing boy. He is Hunza's twin. Both Roman and Ehsan in the begining thought he is her boyfriend something sibbling enjoyed because of both boy's jealousy. He fell in love with Hala. 

**************

Hey guys thanks for liking my book. Please leave comment and share my book as well. If you will right review that would be great. 

You can support me on buy me a coffee as well.