Chapter No 14

He was driving expressionlessly. She always felt when he was around that she was sitting on some blocks of ice.

She looked at him from the corner of her eyes. His expression was cold, light brown hair had fallen on his forehead and his intense blue eyes were on the road. He looked as if he was a perfect sculpture.

"Have you done staring?" he asked in a deep voice. She looked away instantly. Her heart was beating fast.

He stopped the car, and she came back to her senses. He was not looking at her.

"Do you need an invitation?" he asked. She looked at him confused. "Get out of my car," he said.

She looked around to see if they were in the college parking area. She did not realize that he was this fast.

Idiot.

She opened the door from her side and got out, walking slowly towards the entrance.

He stared at her for a while, but she didn't look at him. He inhaled and started the car again.

"Hey Saliha," he was about to take a turn when he heard a deep hoarse voice.

He looked in that direction instantly and the next thing that made him burn in anger was her talking to some random guy.

He clenched his teeth and turned his car in that direction so that they could not see him, but he could not hear them, but they were so far away.

He took a deep breath to calm himself and put his hoodie on that he kept in the back seat of the car. It was enough to cover his face so that she could not recognize him.

He got out of the car and walked towards the pillar to hide.

"Where is Hunza?" she asked.

"She is inside, she was not bringing me here," said Kashaan, annoyed. She chuckled and that made Roman even more furious.

"Well, I came here to meet you, my lady," said Kashaan while bending in front of her while placing his hand on his heart. She giggled.

Roman clenched his teeth even tighter, furiously.

"Come on let's go, or else Hunza will be pissed," she said and got inside. He punched the pillar, angrily.

He decided to follow them, but he stopped after hearing a girl.

"Hey, is that girl that ran off yesterday," said a girl talking to the boy standing next to her. They were eating fries.

"Yeah, it was Atta I think she was escaping from," said the boy.

"What's her name?" asked the girl.

"Saliha, I think she is new here," said the boy.

"I hope this is not something serious," said the boy while putting chips in his mouth.

"Oh come on, I hope it is, we are going to see some drama. Have you remembered the last time he used and humiliated the girl and exploited her, but he escaped with it as he got the highest status," said the girl?

Roman's expression got tensed.

"Yeah, I don't know what is coming this time, because whenever he gets his eyes on some girl, he never steps back," said the boy, smiling.

Roman's blood boiled, and he walked towards his car furiously. He dialed a number on his phone.

**********

"Hey, where have you been the last day?" asked Hania. Saliha got déjà vu of the last events.

"I, I was not feeling well, so I did not come," she said, hesitant.