1

read this 1st~

not best seller written

will or may have

sex

kinks

hate

vulgar sayings or words 

things that shouldn't be possible irl

don't like what is listed don't proceed

________________________________________________________

Lance Tucker has a reputation of being a gymnastics manwhore that would fuck anything with a vagina I mean they call him Lance the "fucker" Tucker for goodness sake. He also has a reputation of being an asshole.

I knew all about it yet something in me decided it would be a great idea of falling in love with him.

I felt that it was stupid thing for me to do I mean I even tried to will my heart to not fall for him cause of his reputation and I didn't want to risk having the heartache I knew would occur but my heart was blinded by love which blinded me by love and I fell hard for him.

It all started when I moved to the small town of Amherst Ohio. a little town where everyone knew everyone and knew their business.

I was The assistant coach for Coach Palveck. Or more like an assistant which is what she treated me as.

She and I, well mainly her. spent a long time coaching a teenage girl named Maggie to be a future olympian when life took a turn for the worse and Coach P had passed away.

I kept on training Maggie since I had the credentials for the job. until this one girl named Hope who this town just loves came in and tried to take Maggie from me. Claiming that Coach P had money she wasn't leaving anything to her if she coached Maggie all the way to the Olympics.

It didn't matter how many times I told her that there was no will or contract stating such a thing and whoever told her such was lying and made the whole thing up.

We got into it and I kicked her out of the gym and told her to never come back unless she had legal proof of this so called money being left if she was to train Maggie.

I was working with Maggie while keeping her feet together when Hope came barging in waving a piece of paper. Saying this is the proof my dad said so.

She then proceeded to shove it in my face.

I wanted to slap the taste out of her mouth but Maggie was too busy fangirling over her as I read the "proof".

I started laughing which had both Maggie and Hope looking at me.

"Palveck never typed this us, whoever typed this they did it to get you to do something with your life and not be a freeloader," I told her

"I am not freeloading anything. Besides I'm a Bronze champion, what are you?" she asked

"A seven-time gold medalist who brought the victory home for my country. Even when I sprained my ankle." I replied

She looked at me before she shook her head in disbelief.

"No the only person to ever achieve that was Emberly Matthews," she says

"Hello Hope Gregory I am Emberly Matthews," I say sticking my hand out

When she ignored me I turned and pointed to the big picture of me with my medals and accomplishments that I've displayed along with my quote of inspiration. Which says "No matter what their dreams can come true and that a sprained ankle or wrist can't slow you down if you don't want it to".

"So see I'm very much qualified to train Ms. Townsend. I've got the gold and other accomplishments to back me up" I tell her

She huffed and stormed out.

"Now Maggie let's work on the floor routine," I told Townsend after Gregory left.

A few days passed since the incident with Hope trying to claim that Coach P wrote up a "will" about leaving her money if she coached Maggie.

And in that time frame, Maggie and I have been working towards getting her ready for trials to see if she qualifies for the big spot in the women's USA gymnastics.

Little did I know a surprise visit would happen by the coordinator Tucker.

Maggie and I walked into the gym and we saw him in my office.

"Maggie go get ready I will see what's going on" I tell her

As she headed off to the locker room the person turned around and I saw it was Lance Tucker.

"Who are you and why are you here?" I asked

"You don't know Lance Tucker?" he asks

"Everyone knows the manwhore of gymnastics. What I mean is, are you the team coordinator that's doing a surprise visit?" I asked

"Never been called a manwhore by a woman so that's a first. Especially an attractive one" he says

I folded my arms already tired of his ass, yet my heart was falling in love slowly.

"But yes I am the team coordinator here to see if your girl has potential" he finally replied

"Good then please stand against the wall and watch. don't make any unnecessary comments or stupid remarks. I am her coach and I am the only one she needs to hear speak" I tell him then walk off.

"Attitude. I like it" he says then does as I said.

I walk over to Maggie and brief her on what is happening.

"If it helps you can just focus on me and ignore the other presents in the room," I tell Maggie

Lance makes a sound and I glare at him before shaking my head and focusing back on Maggie.

I call out pointers and tell her what she can improve.

Once her whole routine was done I allowed her to take a long break while Tucker and I headed into my office.

"She's is amazing I have noticed very much improvement since I saw the videos that the board received from Pelveck," he says

"Well I don't have to do much improvement since she's a smart girl and knows how to keep focus and do all she needs to accomplish her goals" I replied

"Yeah well it's not every day some newbie can take over coaching and train a girl like Maggie to make it to trails" he claims

"Whoever said I was a newbie. I know this sport like the back of my hand." I replied

"Really?" he asked